Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Veelq

1. Veelq

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

If i had to bet i would place it on Penance Brand crit with Maligaro gloves, that brand hits like a truck. Best ignite skill in the game if you convert damage ofc.
  2. Veelq

To Be Played ... Forever Thanks Kripp
  3. Veelq

Not my screenshot so that is why its absolutely disgusting. As for how it went - people say he is still fighting it.
  4. Veelq

absolutely disgusting!!
  5. Veelq

I dont know about that DP nerf, aoe for sure but the dmg should be ok - there is that new curse Despair with flat chaos dmg, there is the option for Envy aura for at least amulets ( another flat chaos ) and you can always put it in a 8-9L chest technically. I think the dmg is more than fine...
  6. Veelq

I'll try to make those volatile balls rolling this league, oh sweet revenge :dealwithit:
  7. Veelq

MASSIVE drama on Elysium WoW server - corruption and staff revolt

What Elysium servers? :smug:
  8. Veelq

People watch Mathil because he is their dad ofc. I personally like to watch smaller streamers that i know are really good and knowledgeable at the game so i can ask some questions in chat and dont get spammed. And sometimes i like to watch racers when its short race season. some would argue...
  9. Veelq

In 3.0 i kinda need the ES on my helmet, and reduced cast speed sucks. I may test this setup with some kind of poison - it should stack pretty well.
  10. Veelq

My Crit Spark Totems Hierophant got pushed back by Dark Pact totems for now, Spark i think needs Pierce to be anything decent atm. Slowly leveling with 2 totems ( 3 with Soul Mantle when i get the setup for curse removal ) and casting skeletons from hand ( using the 3 in 1 cast jewel ), damage...
  11. Veelq

As a league starter ill prolly do one of these : - Crit Spark Nova Totems as Hierophant for lotsa sparks - Meatball Raider because cyclone buff - Something with Dark Pact When i figure out how degens work now ill try to make a build with all possible degens in one for lulz.
  12. Veelq

Lab in 3.0 will be shorter iirc, and even if they want us to explore more doesn't mean we have to.
  13. Veelq

Yes, in this scenario its +2 to fire gems because Summon Raging Spirits is a fire gem. Ofc +3 ( +2 fire and +1 to all ) is a better version but way harder to obtain. +2 you can roll on any staff with at least item lvl 55 with some alterations / augs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom