Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by WalterKinde

1. Dungeons of Dredmor Release Plans

Glad to hear theres a linux version for this game in beta testing
  2. Game News 4D10 Risen 2 Will Be Using Steam

Well this sucks, i was looking forward to Risen 2, i didnt pay much attention to the drm on the first game because i went straight to gamecopy world for the cracked exe after i installed it. I really hate steam cause it means i dont really own the game now but i am renting it and depending on...
  3. New new Old Republic trailer is out.

I like how at least they kept the star wars staple of armor not protecting you from blasters, i mean why bother wearing armored space suits or whatever if its not going to do anything?
  4. DX:HR leak impressions

Whats the required system specs to run this game? Something tells me i might be able to get away with running this on high settings like i could with the witcher 2
  5. The Witcher Officialsky Witcherovda 2 Impressiovna Threadskaia

Its a launcher bug after installing the patch the download section of the launcher will never work again. The DLC are all present in the CookedPC directory of the game if you downloaded and installed them manually. Ignore the launcher's attempt to download the files , the only fix i have seen...
  6. Super Street Fighter IV AE PC to feature insane DRM

That is pretty dumb then they complain about filesharing and how nobody bought the game, i read some of the comments and its incredible what some people will accept.
  7. Review The Witcher 2 Review Bonanza

Its been a while since i have seen a RPG game ship that didnt require a mega patch after release its a refreshing thing Seems like the gaming media loves the game although the heavy hitters havent released their reviews as yet, i guess the witcher 2 is not considered by them a big deal since...
  8. Preview Skyrim Preview Extravaganza

We have been through this before well ok for me twice, once with Oblivion then Fallout 3. The reviewers once again gush about the game and come release day half the things they are gushing about gets removed/changed. It happens most of the time with every triple AAA rpg title and considering...
  9. New Skyrim pics

Is it just me or do those Khajits look like the char characters from Guild Wars 2? Yes i know both cat people but Elderscrolls cat people were more unique once upon a time.
  10. Two Worlds 2 expansion announced

I think i will wait for the GOG version , apparently the drm for the pc version is insane. Three Limit install and internet activation with you needing to prove to the game company/DRM company you own the game before you can get more activations. I had no idea when i bought Two Worlds 1 from...
  11. Game News NON-GOG DRM Free Version of The Witcher 2 Details

I'll take the non drm version thank you very much, as much as i appreciate what CD Projekt is doing for me the only physical copy version of the witcher i would ever purchase is the overly expensive collector's version and from the responses to questions about it by the devs i have a feeling...
  12. Game News NON-GOG DRM Free Version of The Witcher 2 Details

Watched the Live Video Stream Conference today what was said about the DRM. Securom, unlimited installs, one time internet connection to activate, you are only limited to 5 pc at once (which means securom will be phoning somewhere to discover how many pcs its installed on probably the Atari...
  13. NWN 1 runs like shit.

Did Bioware ever undrm those DLC campaigns they were selling? That required constant online connection. its a shame when they opened up the whole DLC bag of worms i was in support of it.
  14. Witcher 2 system reqs are out

The "expert" sites claim the 5xxx and 6xxx amd/ati cards are now the midrange ones along with the Nvidia 4xx and 5xx series. The listed cards in the specs are now considered by these "experts" to be lowend. So while it may mean an upgrade its not as intense as other games require, although it...
  15. Ultima Underworld I & II Video Reviews

It all depends on how you created your character for UW2, its been a while but i dont recall the sewer level being hard. Like the first Ultima Underworld ranged attacks were your friends early on in the game, using the slingshot or magic missle/fireball were your friend before you had to switch...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom