Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Zwist

1. Zwist

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

AB. At the risk of missing and being thoroughly fucked. Although it will not impress our mittens, he might like the punching things really fast. As mentioned. Running away might be the smart choice, but, well... Talking to her might be fun, and might work. But I don't really believe in it.
  2. Zwist

CB When has talking with something ever gone wrong?
  3. Zwist

A3. It comes down to who gets more dangerous if they get to prepare. It might be the priest(catching angels and stuff), but we know that mages are capable of annoying rituals, so mages it is. D is tempting too. It is basically the nuke options. Big pro: We might prevent any immediate...
  4. Zwist

AA I guess. We need to take risks now. And if we risk waking the old ones, so be it. Allthough the second A might kill us. Badly. I remember mention of certain powerful individuals. A mage with a staff?
  5. Zwist

Monster Trucks

6. Zwist

You know what? I flopping to A. My addendum doesn't make any sense if I am the only one who swings that way. Also: floppity flop-flop.
  7. Zwist

Hmm, I am all for discussing a future agreement. but why the hell shouldn't we have a bargaining chip? D. With the addendum that we don't really need the money, but will release the hostages as a sign of good will, should we come to an agreement (except for the heroines still alive of course)...
  8. Zwist

Monster Trucks

D1
  9. Zwist

Or one of the twins could be leading the assault, instead of being hostages. Just because. Or a certain girl we got killed while being on a "date". More likely, and considering our attire equally amusing. Anyway: walking butt naked into an enemy camp, hell yeahh.
  10. Zwist

The only problem with Gigadyne is, that everyone for miles is going to see it. So, we are basically telling everyone that we are back. And that anything of worth is going to go with the camp as well. Information and stuff. Luckily we got that covered with the adventuresses. Still the most sane...
  11. Zwist

Honestly C. is more about keeping Zayan from doing something stupid, than saving her. And yeah, she is our most important asset, but running away from the main battle, on basis of a hunch, while being the deciding trump card, might be a bit rash. That being said, flying on top of the tower...
  12. Zwist

Fun read, but you guys don't fuck up enough. But do not fret, I'm here now. DC D: just to many fun uses. And no risks at all. Win-win. C: The males are hostages/potential test subjects of course.
  13. Zwist

[LP CYOA] Spiral

C. Call him "fattie"
  14. Zwist

[LP CYOA] Spiral

BB And the reason the hospital has european elements, is because a tea-sniffing european designed it. Each time we notice and mention something weird, it will be fixed in the next iteration. Oh and we die if he gets bored, like for realsies. What bothers me is that he indicated we are not...
  15. Zwist

[LP CYOA] Spiral

B Fuck!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom