Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why is the Codex so boring lately?

racofer

Thread Incliner
Side Feedback: Prosper this, prosper that, ban him, unban him,.....

News Threads: *Insert AAA title* is full of derp durr hurr, over and over again...

GRPG Discussion: Bioware killed mah kitten. Bethesda Killed mah kitten. TW2 is coming OMFG CANT WAIT but it will suck so I don't know...

General Gaming: It's slowly becoming General Console Gaming.

General Discussion: The East is Evil, Burn the Muslims, Inane polls, decline this, decline that, proper topic # 5230... the most visited/posted threads are about images (member pictures thread, tits thread, gifs thread). If Andhaira stopped posting, GD would become a wasteland in a few weeks.

It's like reading the same topics over and over again with slightly different names involved. Nothing ever changes here, nobody trolls other forums anymore and post their deeds back here. Codexers are so easily trolled these days it's painful to watch, it used to be the other way around. I don't give this place more than one year before it's either: A) sold to someone; B) shut down;

The Codex has lost its charm, it seems.

Glyphwright

I'm gone for one day, and already they start climbing on the walls from boredom. Tsk-tsk-tsk. Tsk-tsk-tsk. :dissapoint:

empi

Augur
No, we expected you to fuck off, and yet you remained, continuing to bore everyone

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Because the newer posters are posting the same bullshit we've seen a million times before. I guess it's their first time, but back when we had a lot of the old posters we'd gotten past all of that and talked about other things.

It'll be a couple years of age before posters like andhaira or liberal or prosper could maybe mature into something that isn't 'banal shit boring' teenage insight we've seen a million times before.

We just don't have enough good posters.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
kingcomrade said:
Because the newer posters are posting the same bullshit we've seen a million times before. I guess it's their first time, but back when we had a lot of the old posters we'd gotten past all of that and talked about other things.

It'll be a couple years of age before posters like andhaira or liberal or prosper could maybe mature into something that isn't 'banal shit boring' teenage insight we've seen a million times before.

Yeah, but you're part of the problem shithead. We're all part of the goddamn problem. This post and this thread aren't doing anything about it and pointing this shit out doesn't make you a good poster

Ermm

Erudite
Crooked Bee said:
You must've missed the Melissan drama in GRPGD. It was/is quite entertaining.

That was kind of epic, I agree.

''CMON GUYZ HOW CAN YOU PLAYZ THIZ DINOZAUR WITH ICE AGE GRAPHIX, YOU ARE INSANE.

TheUnFlickable said:
kingcomrade said:

kingkomrade it is going to take you a couple years to figure us out so you stop hiding from yourself the fact that we are much more exciting than you.
Prosper has been on a roll lately :thumbsup:

MetalCraze

Arcane
I read that "drama" only now.

Boring. But shows that 'Dex is nothing but posers now.

Also "quick somebody on the Codex may be a female!!1"

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
racofer said:
It's like reading the same topics over and over again with slightly different names involved. Nothing ever changes here, nobody trolls other forums anymore and post their deeds back here. Codexers are so easily trolled these days it's painful to watch, it used to be the other way around. I don't give this place more than one year before it's either: A) sold to someone; B) shut down;

You know what would help, racofer? You killing yourself.

Fucking thread decliner.

pocahaunted

Arcane
herostratus said:
TheUnFlickable said:
kingcomrade said:

kingkomrade it is going to take you a couple years to figure us out so you stop hiding from yourself the fact that we are much more exciting than you.

So now prosper is considered to be "on a roll" and is no longer shamed for the huge faggot that he is, I guess the end might be nigh after all. :retarded:

Self-Ejected

BlitzKitchen

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2012
pocahaunted said:
herostratus said:
TheUnFlickable said:
kingcomrade said:

So now prosper is considered to be "on a roll" and is no longer shamed for the huge faggot that he is, I guess the end might be nigh after all. :retarded:

You are the huge faggot.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Haba said:
racofer said:

You know what would help, racofer? You killing yourself.

Fucking thread decliner.

I wasn't aware I had pissed at your cereal.

My apologies.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I've started to spend most of my Codex time in the library. P. cool place except for all the anime faggotry.

Yeah, when did it become okay to be a weeaboo? I mean, Rance is one thing, but now that seems like it was merely a gateway to increased japfaggotry.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom