Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
So people don't play the game because of mismanagement and not because the game is unsatisfying? Because the latter is why I don't play.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Just until Primordia goes on glorious -75 sale :smug: all of my potato moniz

Mortmal

Arcane
I really loved the game, in a childish, button mashing kind of way. I suggest to retrieve the CheatEngine table to increase difficulty of the game, in various ways. I don't know if their forums still exists.

Also, hate me Codex.
KlD72.jpg

:eek:

Brinko

Arcane
IEAPDXS.png

Man people must really hate this game if steam is willing to sell it for negative money.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Coming soon to a Steam near you:

bn-cXPeGSf0

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition is the definitive compilation of the landmark first-person shooter that includes enhanced versions of Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition and three unique expansion packs as well as the original version of the classic game. The iconic Duke Nukem battles it out against a slew of alien foes in the original four episode "Atomic Edition" single-player campaign and three over-the-top expansion packs that take the loudmouthed hero to a tropical paradise, a winter wonderland, and even Washington D.C. Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition features polished OpenGL visuals, native compatibility with modern PC and Mac computers, Steam Achievements, and Steam Cloud support. Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition will continue to receive feature updates including Steamworks-enabled online multiplayer, new achievements and integration of additional Duke Nukem 3D expansion packs.

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition includes:

Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition
Duke Caribbean: Life's a Beach
Duke It Out in D.C.
Duke: Nuclear Winter
Duke Nukem 3D Classic
http://www.eduke32.com/

All the "megaton edition" you will ever need.

How about this?

Shadow Warrior Classic+

Plus a pack that will include both.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Is Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space worth a try?

Any good bargains in that indie sale? Binding of Issac's cheap, but assume everyone has it.

Deponia and Chaos on Deponia are very good, as is anything published by Carpe Fulgur (Fortune Summoners, Recettear, Chantelise) if you can stomach the anime. Kentucky Road Zero is also surprisingly compelling for a hipster indie game.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Crooked Bee Weird Worlds is a fun, albeit limited, exploration roguelike with real time combat. Games are meant to be short with small maps taking about 5-10 minutes and large ones maybe 30 or so. I got it for $1 during an IndieGameStand promo and it's also been in an Indie Royale Bundle. Its current price of $7.50 is a bit high considering what that can buy in terms of digital downloads these days -- while I have over ten hours played I'm probably atypical in how much I love fiddling around with roguelikes. To other people I'm sure it can get repetitive fast as there isn't much variation and, again, the mechanics are all very simplified. Wishlist it and grab it when it hits $2.50.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
They've added a ton of content and mechanics to Don't Starve during the beta. Played it a couple of months ago but waiting for the full release to get back into it.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Same here. Also, the game itself is very nice, I'm just not quite sure I like it as a roguelike.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom