Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[RPG] A new way to play

midrain

Plant
Advertising plant
Hi, my name is Stefano, I am pleased to write to you to report the publication of our last online role playing game: Midrain - Challenge your mind (http://midrain.com)

This is the presentation of the game:

Drawing inspiration from graphic adventures and role-playing games, MIDRAIN creates a new way to play.
Each choice you make will affect the plot and thanks to our team of visionary writers, will make your unique gaming experience.
Create your own story, use your intuition, solve enigmas, rely on the abilities and the equipment of your character, and boost all his skills.

im1.png

im2.png

im3.png

The official website: http://www.midrain.com
A video presentation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynmsxcdfWpE

Thank you for your attention.

midrain

Plant
Advertising plant
Hi, have you tried the game? What do you think?

HOW DOES IT WORK?
The characters in MIDRAIN have SIX abilities:
Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Wisdom, Constitution and Charisma.
These abilities are the main features of the game, as they determine what your characters can do.

The world is on the brink of change. Will you maintain your cover or save your squad from mental induction? Will you become pure violence or will you be invisibile like a shadow in the night? The time comes to make a decision that could change everything.

slide2_e.jpg

YOUR PLAYING STYLE
The skills will allow you to define your own style of play.

You can specialize in stealth skills by increasing your dexterity and intelligence, so that you can use at your best skills like stealth, lip-reading and stalking; or you can become a skilled assassin by increasing your strength and charisma, so that you can use at your best skills like firearms, bribery and street life.

5.jpg

6.jpg

*************************TRY DEMO HTTP://WWW.MIDRAIN.COM/DEMO****************************

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I think after reading some momos in the piracy thread that a fair amount of Codexers actually think the way this dialogue is written: THE STREETS ARE INFECTED WITH SENSORS! THE MACHINE WANTS THIS AND WE SUFFER IT NOW!

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
HELLO CHUMS, ALLOW ME TO BEGIN A PERFECTLY NORMAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN CONSENTING ADULTS. YES, THE WEATHER THIS DAY TRULY IS NICE. OH, THIS IS A PERFECTLY NORMAL CONVERSATION THAT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY. BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU TRIED DRINKING COCA COLA ZERO BRAND COLA? I HAVE HEARD THAT IT PROMOTES GOOD HEALTH AND BONE GROWTH, AND IT TASTES DELICIOUS, TOO. WELL, TIME FOR ME TO GO, GOODBYE MY FRIENDS.

Caim

Arcane
Why do people even bother to advertise their stuff like this? It's not going to work.

Scrub

Novice
Your trailer was really interesting. Enjoyed reading the same thing you just posted, but with omnious music :thumbsup:

dieu

Learned
Hi Stefano, nice to meet you. I have few questions about your game:

- I'm sure you already have a funding plan in place, but how can I send you money to help the development process of this innovative game?

Best wishes,
dieu

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
look, even this other ad plant is calling you out.

hohoho.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom