Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Matticus

Educated
I too wanted to be an over-the-hill cop in a dark, gritty metropolis with clouds of cigarette smoke permeating every trashed, claustrophobic room. Maybe if enough people complain they'll change it for us.

Squid

Arbiter
It's probably too late for that dude, I'm sure they're getting to the point where things are in motion and the large things are more set in stone.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Finally someone who doesn't suck Cyberpunk 2077's cock.
Who would've thought that the biggest fanboy girl would not be impressed.

Last edited:

Loostreaks

Learned
Look who wandered in:

jWJJ4keT2rZ2ST4zFrV0P6FOGHVY9Pjjnrwbb1pz3LQ.png

Big Wrangle

This game is fucking sickening and you people looking forward to it are being possessed by the spirit of Satan. Transhumanism is Satanic doctrine, with the end goal being humanity transformed into Satan's image instead of God's. Man was never meant to have metallic or robotic body parts, animal dna or body parts, or swap gender. You people at CDPR are fucking sick for making this game, you ensured your place in Hell alongside the Devil and his fallen angels.
Watch out dude, you don't want Vault Dweller plagiarising that speech for The New World.

Keppo

Arbiter
She deserved it anyway for hype culture which she promoted for years about this game, making videos and other stuff. The biggest "over-hype" gurl is the most bummed out hahahaha

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron

It's entirely to be expected. After all, fanboys built what they wanted the game to be like in their head ever since IT WAS HER TURN that cinematic trailer years ago. Reality doesn't care for your expectations.

Sentinel

Arcane

more like super asshurt that it's FPP
& she said she walked out after 10 minutes on twitter cause she couldnt stand fpp. so which one is it?

Big Wrangle

Who cares? It's not like she's gonna still talk about something she can't cover anymore. She'll move on something else... right?

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
While I was initially a bit bummed about the lighter color scale sky of the E3 trailer, I am sllowly getting over it. What I don't understand though is the praise for the first cinematic trailer - it was shitty and hardly original - psycho squad taking down a cyberpsycho, with an additional bits of bare skin.

Lurker47

Savant

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom