Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This Polish asshole

Wyrmlord

Arcane
BearBomber has just went on a Chefe style spamming spree, posting "This thread sucks and the OP is a faggot" in every thread.

Get this dumb Eastern European piece of shit to stop it.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
THIS FOREIGNER SON OF BITCH

This poland boy is too lazy and crazy. his phone is lost im very worry about that and try to find phone,but he just use internet send msg to some people and tell me dont worry. Just like i lost a phone. his house not clean. he doesnt want do that just find some house keeper clean the house.he never saves money. just buy what he want. he is so irresponsible. He write something about me on the internet. i look his competer and saw that .today i use this competer write this about him,this foreigner son of bitch.if u interested in him i can write more tell u .next time.

3045_173414050555_872480555_6582301_2753761_n.jpg

Wyrmlord

Arcane
You are a Westerner who does his best to suck up to the Eastern Europeans.

Jim Cojones

Prophet
Wyrmlord said:
BearBomber has just went on a Chefe style spamming spree, posting "This thread sucks and the OP is a faggot" in every thread.

Get this dumb Eastern European piece of shit to stop it.
So he has just succeeded. He's been doing this attention whoring since he wasn't metioned in the thread about boring/dumb new posters. Congratulations BearBomber, you've got first thread about you! I'm sure you're very proud. Now stop being a faggot.

BearBomber

Scholar
This is totally untrue. I've been posting that only in threads that really sucks. And Chefe is just a mindless spammer and I've fallen for his stupid prank when he stated that Jeremy Soul bad mouthed that Zur guy.

By the way:
This thread sucks and the OP is a faggot.

Andhaira

Arcane
What a wounded beast Wyrmlord has become.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom