Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

5 pieces of media too little

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Forum limits each post to 5 pieces of media too little, suggest increasing to 10 if possible.
Times change, .gifs change to .mp4, media limit applies to doggies
rating_shittydog.gif
& kitties
cat.gif
vids, Steam game links or vids in posts like this:
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/beholders-in-rpgs-and-other-media.130525/

May your internets be always fast.

Last edited:

Modron

Arcane
Just learn to use the [ webm ] code you can embed more objects with that as well. Like when I am making an effort to list out a bunch of games on the steam release thread I can use the media button to embed the steam links and then take their .mp4 trailer addresses and embed those using the webm code as well if I am not feeling lazy. Granted this doesn't really solve the issue if you want to embed 85 youtube videos.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom