Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Another Let's Nerd Video Series - Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Deleted Member 16721

This is older footage from early 2017 and starts at Episode 2, so you missed the first introduction to the game, but it will continue on to many episodes in the series. It's a pretty interesting game with choice & consequence, great story and voice acting. Not as open mechanically as Bloodlines but still a very good game.

Hope you enjoy if you do watch.

Deleted Member 16721

We head back to town and discover a lot in this episode of Let's Nerd.

Deleted Member 16721

Episode 4 is up (there is no episode 1, it got deleted when I nuked Fluent RPGs). Pretty fun dungeon crawl in this one, hope you enjoy it if you watch it.

Deleted Member 16721

Do you ever finish a series?

I did on the now defunct Fluent RPGs channel. I had a complete Gothic 2 LP, completed Planescape: Torment and was working on uploading my finished Torment: Tides of Numenera LP. So yeah, I do finish some of them. I plan on finishing Kingmaker but for this Vampire series I'd have to continue playing once all my footage is uploaded (I got very far into the game, just need to finish it).

Deleted Member 16721

So, “ not really”

Ok got it.

How do you get "not really" from that? I finished 3 massive games on that channel and continuously updated the LPs that weren't finished with new episodes. I definitely do finish series and while Vampire may take awhile, it will get done. Gothic 2 I took 2 years between recording videos for it and went back and finished it. The others were finished in one run. Kingmaker will be finished in one run. Finishing is taking place. :P

Mustawd

I finished 3 massive games

You’ve started how many LPs on your channel? Like 30?

How about you finish at least half of them instead of wasting space?

It’s obvious to any of us that your’re just trying to game the search function for your youtibe channel.

“IM NOT MONETIZING GUYS!!!”

Yah, but you are sure as hell tryng to game the search function system. Get serious. Most of us aren’t that stupid.

Deleted Member 16721

You’ve started how many LPs on your channel? Like 30?

How about you finish at least half of them instead of wasting space?

True, I did start a lot. But I kept them open, in that I go back to them and eventually finish them like I did with Gothic 2. But you're right, on that channel there were more open ones than finished ones. In my eyes, finishing them isn't as important. Others may disagree. But at least for the Kingmaker LP, it will be completed. This one, I'm not sure, but I still have my save file to go back to. But you are right, you win this round mustawd. :)

Mustawd

In my eyes, finishing them isn't as important.

Translation: in my eyes getting names on my videos is more important.

There’s a reason why you’re one of the least liked users in this forum. Let me give you a hint: Nothing about you is genuine. At all.

To anyone reading this thread and thinking fluent is just some regular you tuber: he’s not. Look up poser or poseur in the dictionary and you’ll see his name in the definition.

He’s just using your views to try and monetize his channel. Either now or eventually.

RPGWatch called him out on his shit already. I guess that’s why he’s here again.

Dude, you’re just disgusting.

Barabus , how do you even let a parasite like this in your life bro?

Deleted Member 16721

Translation: in my eyes getting names on my videos is more important.

There’s a reason why you’re one of the least liked users in this forum. Let me give you a hint: Nothing about you is genuine. At all.

To anyone reading this thread and thinking fluent is just some regular you tuber: he’s not. Look up poser or poseur in the dictionary and you’ll see his name in the definition.

He’s just using your views to try and monetize his channel. Either now or eventually.

RPGWatch called him out on his shit already. I guess that’s why he’s here again.

Dude, you’re just disgusting.

Barabus , how do you even let a parasite like this in your life bro?

You've officially lost your mind bro. lol. But it's cool. I'm not monetizing anything and have no plans to. I'm just here because it's more active than RPGWatch. And uh, poser? What are we in high school? I've been playing RPGs since I was 5 years old. I'm 33 now. Not sure what I'm posing about but I'm a diehard RPG fan, which I expect is like anyone else on this site or the 'Watch. No hard feelings though but this post is literally insane.

And if I wanted to monetize, don't you think I'd have kept the channel with over a million views and 1800 subs? That might be the smart thing to do if I cared about YouTube money.

Deleted Member 16721

I'm literally just here sharing my videos and occasionally commenting on stuff I find interesting. If no one likes the videos, that's fine, but I will still post them because this is a section for posting Let's Plays. If one person enjoys them, great. I got a few comments from Codexers on my videos in the past who liked them. That's awesome, I appreciate you. But I have nothing at all to gain from doing any of this. I have no desire to be some RPG "personality" or do anything at all but play some RPGs and post videos of them. Not sure what your beef is with me.

Deleted Member 16721

Episode 5 is up. We do a dungeon crawl through The Monastery and have some fun with Christof by our side. Check it out if you'd like. The Vampire videos are only 45 minutes long compared to the longer Kingmaker ones...

Deleted Member 16721

Ep-ep-episode 6! Keep in mind it's old footage but still good, hope ya enjoy. :cool:

Deleted Member 16721

Is this true? No wonder he is back shitposting here. :lol:

Uh, yeah, no. I still post at RPGWatch and am friendly with all the regulars there. I'm back shitposting here because it's fun. I didn't realize this was blood vs. crips and I have to take a side. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom