Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Astral troublemakers in my bureau! Let's Play B.A.T. - Done!

Radisshu

Prophet
Now do the sequel.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
It may look like a speedrun on paper, but it wasn't one. Took me quite a few hours to figure everything out, then reload and do it all in more or less proper order for this LP to make sense. This game's size is pretty small, however, with only a handful of locations, some of which (like the cinema) being, from the looks of it, completely useless. There's just not much to do, alas, and the ending is indeed underwhelming. Overall a nice little atmospheric adventure game, though, even if it doesn't really stand up to the likes of, say, Rise of the Dragon, and I can say I enjoyed it. Recommended for a single playthrough.

@ Radisshu
Yeah, I think I'll do the sequel some time later, not right now, to see how it fares compared to this game.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
AH it's one of those games where you basically need to find which are the correct steps to take. A pretty derp ending though.

Nice LP nevertheless ! :salute:

edit: Oh and tranny count is +1 since there is one in a certain jrpg LP.

MMXI

Arcane
Some say that symmetry is a sign of beauty.

dextermorgan.jpg

I don't.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So you love how she looks then?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom