Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Another horror from the nexus:

1527516-1345475178.jpg

This image is of course nothing without the associated fan fiction:

Jasmine was ready to part ways with her lascivious companion, Amy. She could take the overt flirting with Sunny, even the occasional 'romp for caps' with a passing Powder Ganger. But the hard-bodied blonde had gone too far when she bedded the geriatric 'Easy Pete'! Even Jasmine had 'some' standards! She planned to break the news when they reached the NCR outpost.

The shrill cry of the NCR sirens broke the silence, warning all within earshot to take cover from the coming radiation storm. With nowhere else to go, the girls took cover in Primm's 'Mojave Express'. Amy knew Jasmine was angry with her, and figured she was going to part ways with her: why else would they be making the trek along the dangerous road to the NCR outpost? She tried at first to talk some sense in to Jasmine, explaining that some indiscretions with 'Easy Pete' were no reason to end their two month relationship. Jasmine was nothing, if not stubborn, and initially refused to talk. But the radiation storm was long, they were bored, and....Amy can be quite persuasive.

Lovely. The original link.

Oh look, it's The Sims 3 with some Fallout shit in it. Who c...

Wait...

Wait...

Dear god.

Tehdagah

Arcane
http://i.imgur.com/xZZMW.png

i don't think dave would like it here very much... you know... bullies who bully, victims who bully, moderators who bully, new members who start off their codex career by bullying... would probably make his head explode

people not being able to take a joke - as lame and overused as the joke may be - inevitably leads to the burning of danish embassies

also: anybody joining a community just to brag about how awesome his or her accomplishments in a game are, is already someone i'd like to avoid (akin to people showing their achievements in console games to anybody who happens to be in the room)... other people react to "look at me, look at me"-behaviour with jokes... or twenty pizzas, when the point wasn't taken the first time... her reaction in this case is just a display of having far too much time on her hands and being too stuck in a "i breathe, so i must be respected at all times" mindset... and the mod's reaction to that is just damage control to placate a generally easily riled up customer base

also also: reading pink on white on pink is even more eye straining than i had previously thought
This.

The fact is, in general, women in online gaming tend to deal with jokes while men tend do deal with direct and very agressive insults.

Also this has nothing to do with bully. Why bullying is so trivialized today? Being confronted by someone isn't bullying.

Angthoron

Arcane
Yeah I've seen people bullied back in my days, when a bunch of people were beating down a kid. Sure compares to a forum post, mm-hmm.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, some people making jokes about you because you act too self-importantly and you going all butthurt isn't bullying.

It's just taking yourself too seriously and a severe case of butthurteritis.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Sad to know that a game I enjoy is made by at least one dickless person. Ah well, such is life.

I'm glad Golden Axe was made in the '80s, else Tyris Flare would probably be fully clothed and use Feminism as her magic element.
Where did you get the character name from ? I only known them as Barbarian, Amazon and Dwarf.

Unwanted

Unwanted
They forgot to add 'and they took her clothes away, leaving her in undies.'

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Well, the barbarian guy also runs around in nothing but a loincloth. It's gender equality.

Angthoron

Arcane
They forgot to add 'and they took her clothes away, leaving her in undies.'
You try swinging a sword all day, killing minions of the evil overlord with each swing and then having to pull the sword out of their rapidly chilling corpses. Would you rather be doing it in heavy, inconvenient armour, or would you prefer to strip to your underwear and shock/attract the foes with the proportions of your genitalia?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
There's an impressive amount of Tyris Flare rule 34 out there. I guess the old classics are alive and well in peoples hearts, minds and stuffies.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So the people in the faggiest steam group on the codex play faggy games. Who woulda thought?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
You know it, I know it. Heck, you wrote it in chat in that screenshot. the only difference between us is that I got the fuck out after I realized it was a sausage party.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom