Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Not with those dialogues. And that music.
That is sooooo true,those fucking dialogue options don't have descriptions! Fuck them,how am i to know how the ghost looks and licks his sweaty lips!!! Also he doesn't even puff in your ear,fucking writer,can't do a decent tumbler expression! Evil nazis!

ArchAngel

Arcane
I've my own qualms with this titel, aber you and that Sacred82 guy dedicate a vasted amount of time to badmouth this title, you guys is competitor's agents?

Music and dialogues are more then okay. I give credit where credit is dude. Please do the same.
I am a secret Obsidian owner.. Psst, don't tell anyone. If my boss finds out I will for sure be deownered.

Last edited:

imweasel

gRAPEocean is deleting comments on Youtube.

Even completely harmless stuff like: "Consider changing the UI, it resembles the UI in PoE too closely". :lol:

vazha

Arcane
It's a prestige class. You need 3 levels of Onanist and background - Rapist to become one.

ArchAngel

Arcane
It's a prestige class. You need 3 levels of Onanist and background - Rapist to become one.
I wonder if you rape someone in this world but leave them afterward a fair wage for services rendered, are you considered a good guy because you were not greedy? :?

vazha

Arcane
If you have a fair wage to pay for services of sexual nature, why would you need to rape someone? Go get a hooker.
On second thought, don't answer that. It's RPG Codex after all.

ArchAngel

Arcane
If you have a fair wage to pay for services of sexual nature, why would you need to rape someone? Go get a hooker.
On second thought, don't answer that. It's RPG Codex after all.
Maybe the crazy guy in question wants a specific girl...

agris

Arcane
Patron
for those that have backed the game, how great is the community demand for the return of the crushmaster?

vazha

Arcane
Jump on my sword while you can, evil. I won't be as gentle!

Evil, meet my sword! SWORD! MEET! EVIL!

Butt-kicking for goodness!

Swords! Not words! (c)

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don’t know, while I hate the battle cries, I love when they bitch about being poked: “stop with your incessant clicking,” or “yes, oh omnipresent authority figure.” Would really like a game where the companions just tell you to go fuck yourself as they obey your orders.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2198825

Introducing Amanuel's Hoard

Lord Amanuel was known as the greediest man in all of Isilmerald, even before the period of chaos and greed began. When avarice infested Isilmerald, he mysteriously disappeared. No one knows what happened to him, but his castle, lands and entire hoard of wealth are rumored to remain. Hundreds of adventurers, infested by greed, have entered his lands seduced at the thought of claiming Amanuel's riches... So far, none have returned.

When we reach 3,000 backers, we will add a new area to Amanuel's estate, and we will repeat this at every additional 750 backers! This is in addition to our money-based stretch goals. Continue to spread the word about Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness, and let's see how big and insane we can make his estate!

7fab289a5da05485daed0279c93a07de_original.png

55f6a6cd50fee9c503b57f69aeb930c4_original.png

In the last part of this update, we would like to mention two Kickstarter projects that we find interesting and thus we believe more people should know about them.

Life of Delta — even though this isn't an RPG but a point-and-click adventure, it offers a really special atmosphere in the post-apocalyptic Japan. Interact with engaging characters, solve mini-games while passing through 25 hand-painted levels.

Grimshade — a story-driven RPG with tactical battles. You will fall in love with its unique visual style and hand-drawn fantasy world.

Grimshade on Kickstarter

Introducing? It's been on the campaign page the entire time. Also lol "mega-estate".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom