Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Calming Mena

How to do it? I've already done the Jactus' killer quest. I've already tried giving two items to her and she won't accept either of them.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
May be she doesn't trust you. If you have a charismatic character, use him/her and keep the other characters away.

Vault Dweller

Developer
It's been awhile since I played it but I think you can remove them from the party and leave them in another room and then rejoin them

Edit: I don't think you can remove any of the 3 starting characters but you can remove NPCs that joined you. So if you have any, ask them to wait for you and then use a character with the highest Char if you have any. If you don't, you can't do that quest.

Well I tried it when I didn't have any extra NPCs and I did use my high charisma NPC to talk to her. Maybe there's a minimum charisma check on the whole party.

Oh well - hopefully I didn't miss out on anything much.

Vault Dweller

Developer
I guess if that didn't work, your char isn't high enough. Don't worry there are plenty of quests in this game, some you can do, some you can't. It's a very good, very solid game. Highly recommend.

drexciya

Augur
Vault Dweller said:
I guess if that didn't work, your char isn't high enough. Don't worry there are plenty of quests in this game, some you can do, some you can't. It's a very good, very solid game. Highly recommend.
Tauna (Cha 8) was a problem for my party, so I dumped her. My Guardian (Cha 10) didn't seem to be a problem. In general you need to bump Tauna's Cha stat otherwise you'll run into more of these problems.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom