Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Darksiders 3

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron
Hi, can anybody please advise me. How to get to that causeway in the distance to the left of the first Lava Brute in Hollows?

aaa.jpg

I am nearing the end of the game, but I still can't get there :(

Zlaja

Arcane
EDIT: I wish there was a New Game+

The game has a new game plus feature these days. It was patched in, and on every new run with the same character the enemies get a bit stronger. You keep all your levels/uppgrades, except the weapons themselves.

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron
EDIT: I wish there was a New Game+

The game has a new game plus feature these days. It was patched in, and on every new run with the same character the enemies get a bit stronger. You keep all your levels/uppgrades, except the weapons themselves.
I can say I've liked DS3 as an avid fan of DS2, but after finishing it and finding out how many hits it takes to kill a single mob in a new game plus on that 71st level... I've just called it a day and deleted the thing :roll:

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron
Zlaja - good pun, but it's not a matter of overcoming anything. It's just that damage-sponge is a horribly sad game design to begin with. Fyi, with the weapons lvl 10., fully upgraded sockets and 2/3 of level points in physical damage the PC wasn't a weak character for the endgame.

Zlaja

Arcane
Zlaja - good pun, but it's not a matter of overcoming anything. It's just that damage-sponge is a horribly sad game design to begin with. Fyi, with the weapons lvl 10., fully upgraded sockets and 2/3 of level points in physical damage the PC wasn't a weak character for the endgame.

I don't remember things being that bad, and I completed the first new game plus round. You aren't really meant to completely steamroll all early enemies in this mode.

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron

I don't remember things being that bad, and I completed the first new game plus round. You aren't really meant to completely steamroll all early enemies in this mode.
I believe you. Maybe we were at a different difficulty then, but tthat would only add to the point. It took me something around 10 hits to kill the first most basic of basic mobs. I'd say, that's a meh concept of dificulty. But let me stop this needless bickering. As I said earlier the game in general was pretty ok with some added value if one is the fan of the Darksiders universe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom