Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Escape Velocity Nova

Calis

Pensionado
This is the comments thread for <A HREF="/gamedetails.php?id=53">Escape Velocity Nova</A>

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Where are all the mods and total conversions for this? I'm hunting around the Nova web-site and all I find is lists of upcoming TCs, a forum full of ideas and links to non-existant web-sites. Is there a list of finished ones? I'd like to try some out but don't know where to go. :(

almondblight

Arcane
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/addons.html

I stopped playing EV around EVO, because because neither of the sequals did much to enhance the core gameplay. Still, pretty damn fun gameplay, and if you started with Nova be sure to check out the EV Classic plug (I think it was the best OC of the series).

The community does seem much more decentralized than I remember it, though.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Ahh... cool. I must've missed that page somehow. Thanks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom