Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 3 leaked... For the freakin Xbox360

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Stevee Wonder said:
I mean how much more childish can you get?
is your post supposed to be a live demonstration of how much lower one can go?

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
That reminds me of you. Crying tears of despair because Fallout isn't up to your standards. So what do you do? Act like a fucking idiot. I should expect nothing less.

I guess you roleplay a fucktard pretty well.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
SuicideBunny said:
Stevee Wonder said:
I mean how much more childish can you get?
is your post supposed to be a live demonstration of how much lower one can go?

I'm just telling you like it is. Don't like it? Well gee, that's too bad.

Kaiserin

Liturgist
Uh huh, so you're going to come here and throw out ad hominem attacks at everybody? I hope you have a good time feeding the fire you have such a hard time living with.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
you are telling it like it is by coming here and registering for the sole reason to spam and troll, without even bothering to use a spell checker? awesome.

i guess turds like you at least partially justify that retarded esf trolling currently going on.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Kaiserin said:
Uh huh, so you're going to come here and throw out ad hominem attacks at everybody? I hope you have a good time feeding the fire you have such a hard time living with.

Those who the post is made for know who they are. If it does not apply to you then feel free to ignore it.

In the end these people reflect on you as well.

Like I said, you want to cry that the media doesn't understand you, labels you whiners and rejects and shutins still living in 1998. Well, now you know why. You give them every cause to do so.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
SuicideBunny said:
you are telling it like it is by coming here and registering for the sole reason to spam and troll, without even bothering to use a spell checker? awesome.

i guess turds like you at least partially justify that retarded esf trolling currently going on.

Google Chrome has a built in spell checker. This site is also not WWW3 compliant so text can get skewed. Sorry, I didn't code it.

Kaiserin

Liturgist
Two_Way_Traffic.jpg

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Kaiserin said:

That supposed to mean something? Nothing Bethesda or any of the idiots on their forums has done warrants the response that RPGCodex has organized.

You are mad about Fallout 3 and taking it out on people who have no say so in any of it. That's about as pathetic as it can get.

I bet you went to Harry Potter fansites and plastered 'Snape kills Dumbledore' all over it to. (Though I don't know if he actually did since I never read it.)

St. Toxic

Arcane
You shitballs should be ashamed of yourselves. I mean how much more childish can you get?

It's okay to think FO3 sucks. It's okay to not agree with Bethforums mod practices but apparently they are completely justifyed by people like you.

I mean, I don't even care about the game but I can't even pop in and check the fucking forums in the offchance I may rent the game because you don't get your way and have to break the other kids' toys too.

It's a disgrace. And when the media portrays you and sites like NMA as whiny ranters who can't grow up and get over it this is why. You fuel the stereotype.

Fucking shameful. :fart:

blup

Novice
KreideBein said:
Not really. I'm pointing out that what you're doing is quite stupid. If I had mentioned that I've never done it, then I'd be acting superior. I obviously didn't point that out, though, as it wouldn't be true; I used to do occasional trolling on the ESF in 2006.

yeah, contrary to that other thread, kriede is the only hot woman to ever grace the esf. back in the day wearing that black and white sweater, constructing articulate criticisms.. eviscerating imbeciles with invidious venom.. *sigh* brains and beauty bitches!

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Stevee Wonder said:
Google Chrome has a built in spell checker. This site is also not WWW3 compliant so text can get skewed. Sorry, I didn't code it.
evidence a)
Stevee Wonder said:
[...] justifyed [...] offchance [...]
evidence b) you came to troll a forum of trolls that trolled your boards. assuming you aren't simply some regular's alt, because it would be unhealthy to act out on my paranoia, that is a childish and stupid thing to do.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Like I said, the site does not work properly with Google Chrome so when a line wraps you lose the first 6 characters of the next one. I can't see it. I didn't code it.

But hey, let's talk about grammar because that's totally cool. And it also deflects the fact that some of the members of this forum should suck on a shotgun.

And let me repeat. I don't give a fuck about Fallout 3. I am over it. It's dead to me. I still think it's despicable.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Stevee Wonder said:
I still think it's despicable.
and the only way you can articulate your feelings is by imitation, a well known form of flattery? cute.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
SuicideBunny said:
Stevee Wonder said:
I still think it's despicable.
and the only way you can articulate your feelings is by imitation, a well known form of flattery? cute.

I don't care to articulate my feelings. I just want you and the others to know that this place is full of fucktards.

But I'm not telling you something you don't know. Too bad you can't claim the same in regards to your actions.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
So you have lost all credibility whatsoever. Not that you had much to begin with but some may have given you the benefit of the doubt when you shed tears over being labeled as petty whiners when we didn't get Van Buren.

Congrats. I really hope none of you are old enough to have played the originals when they were new. I mean, it's great that kids today can find 2 great classics and enjoy them but it scares me to think that any of you are in your 20s or 30s.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Stevee Wonder said:
Too bad you can't claim the same in regards to your actions.
not telling you something you don't know, or going over to esf and telling everyone there that it's full of fucktards?

Tex

Novice
I posit the trolling and spoiling serves two important functions which I believe all can agree on.

1. People that read the spoilers may be turned off to buying the game, and each person prevented from buying Failout 3 is one more soul saved.
If we can save even one, then it was worth it.

2. It's fun to vent some of the boiling rage built up over the 4 year rape/development of failout 3 by taking our frustrations out on others!

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Tex said:
1. People that read the spoilers may be turned off to buying the game, and each person prevented from buying Failout 3 is one more soul saved.
If we can save even one, then it was worth it.

2. It's fun to vent some of the boiling rage built up over the 4 year rape/development of failout 3 by taking our frustrations out on others!

1] Is not for you to decide. Do you ask someone what the end of a movie is before deciding to go see it? No. That's a terrible 'posit'.

2] Was my original assumption. You stomp your feet and curse your mother when you don't get the right toy and then go break someone elses to make yourself feel better.

Tex

Novice
Did you create your username after a blind man's name to mirror your own intellectual blindness, or was it just a hilarious coincidence?

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Tex said:
Did you create your username after a blind man's name to mirror your own intellectual blindness, or was it just a hilarious coincidence?

Did you create name based on the fact you are redneck cow fucker on a ranch in Texas? Yeah? Then so did I.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom