Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Frater Peek #1 at RPG Vault

Jinxed

Liturgist
Tags: Rebelmind; The Chosen: Well Of Souls

Frater is the name of a new action rpg title from Polish developer <b>Rebelmind</b>.
<br>
The <a href="http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/601/601807p1.html">preview</a> gives us some basic information about the "story" present in this title, as well as some concept images to gawk at.<blockquote>The Alchemist Marcus uses human souls to strengthen his own powers, seeking to achieve his ultimate goal of reigning over the domain of humanity and infernal beasts. The only obstacle in his way is God's Envoy, whom he has managed take hostage. With the final remnants of his strength, the captive tries to bring back the natural balance. The world's monasteries gather to select a hunter, who is sent to rescue the prisoner, a mission that will require defeating an army of daunting demons and devils.</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
I won't speak for everyone, but that doesn't sound compelling. But hey, when was the last time someone cared about the story in such a game?
<br>
I really think it's about time news of a new action rpg in development hit the web. It's been so long since someone made one.
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.rpgdot.com/">RPGDot</A>

Slaytanic

Educated
I really think it's about time news of a new action rpg in development hit the web. It's been so long since someone made one.

I really hope your using that new thing called sarcasm.
For FUCKSsss !!!1 SAKe !!!1

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom