Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Gauntlet - Brains or Brawn

Discussion in 'Underrail' started by hello friend, Sep 30, 2019.

1. hello friend Arcane

hello friend
    I don't get it. I figure out the solution by process of elimination, then pull the lever. Previous time I pulled the lever, I had 3 greens, this time none of the lights light up and nothing happens. Green = correct chemical in correct box, right?

• Bro, do you even lift? Bro, do you even lift? x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. HoboForEternity sunset tequila Patron

HoboForEternity
    yellow = correct chemical but wrong box
    green = correct chem in correct box.

i dunno why that happen to you, maybe you accidentally mix the content

^ Top  
  3. hello friend Arcane

hello friend
    Doesn't seem possible. When you have 3 greens, all you should have to do is cycle through all the options on the remaining slot. Even if it's wrong, you should still have 3 greens. All the lights went dead.

^ Top  
  4. Horton Novice

Horton
    Thanks a lot for this explanation.

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)