Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gothic 3 gameplay questions.

Whipporowill

Erudite
I can't seem to find anywhere to mine. I have a pickaxe in my inventory and although it can't be equipped it has a damage value... I haven't seen any obvious ore deposits so maybe they're just not around yet? Found one iron ore lying around as well, and can't seem to do anything with it - need smith's tongs I guess? Haven't seen any of that yet. Also, I haven't tagged the prospector skill yet, as it says it doubles the amount of ore I mine - logically I should be able to mine without it?

And what's up with fire arrows? Having to learn a skill and then realizing I need an alchemic formula? Where the hell can I find it?

Also, around what level did you guys start liberating cities? Tried a few levels ago, but got my ass handed to me on a stick even right after getting out of the lighthouse!

I've been in Ardea, Kap Dun & Montera. So maybe that answers the question in itself? :D

Try Okara, there are some iron ore mining spots there and you should find some around caves and places that are rocky. I have a question: Where is that "great" arena in varant??? the only way i can fight in the Faring Arena in the castle is if i fight in the big arena that is in some town in Varant.

Oh ya, to liberate Cape Dun, all i did was go get that paladin in the lighthouse and say "lets liberate cape dun" to the paladin and we did it together, it wasn't that hard. I just liberated Montera and that was FUCKING HARD even at lvl 25!!! thats why i wanna fight in that "grand" arena in varant, so i can get my strength and fighting skills up

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If theres some place to mine theres like a big X looking kinda rock on the wall with a colored vein running through it, gold-gold yellow-sulpher grey-iron purple-magic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom