Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arkane Have anyone ever played Arx Fatalis - End of Sun? (Free DOOM 3 Mod)

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/arx-end-of-sun

it's a mod / conversion made with DOOM 3 engine about the story before the events of Arx Fatalis. you guys may remember the last few weeks i have been fawning about Arx fatalis. i just discovered it googling the game and seeing other forum discussions. they actually managed to copy almost all arx fatalis mechanics (impressively including the spellcasting system) and make their own assets. so is it good ? buggy? good if i want more Arx?

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I tried playing Arx Fatalis a year ago but the game didn't run well on modern hardware for some reason (mouse stopped working or became extremely slow). Anyone tried this mod? Looks very interesting.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I tried playing Arx Fatalis a year ago but the game didn't run well on modern hardware for some reason (mouse stopped working or became extremely slow). Anyone tried this mod? Looks very interesting.
yeah. like rusty said. arx libertaris pretty much makes it run silky smooth. arx end of sun is a new game, a fan made prequel

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Be the first one to play it and tell us about it, maybe the whole Codex will follow on your footsteps, chanting and acclaiming you as our new spiritual leader.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom