Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Got bored and left

Mandalore's a good boy, he makes some fun videos that are far more informational. He's like an inversion of Sseth. I wouldn't be surprised if the two are actually just two personalities of the same Malkavian.

It's been long suspected by their respective fanbases that Mandalore is just Sseth on medication.

Murk

Arcane
They do both have each other in their Featured Channels list.

I was just watching that Mandalore video this morning since it popped up in my recommendations.
Mandalore's a good boy, he makes some fun videos that are far more informational. He's like an inversion of Sseth. I wouldn't be surprised if the two are actually just two personalities of the same Malkavian.

It's been long suspected by their respective fanbases that Mandalore is just Sseth on medication.

Their habit of releasing videos on the same games; or right after one another doesn't do much to dispel it, either.

Relieved to learn that his channel was banned and he didn't wipe it himself.
:love:

In this video, the pinned first comment is by eric__s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_8LfR3EZTg where-in he says the same.

0f2ce6f1fe4644654fb484377f900347.png

Last EDIT: The cboyardee archive: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiN0-aZyzgJyVu2hveIlLMQ/videos

Last edited:

Black Angel

Arcane
I have never heard of this game but it seems to be balls to the wall crazy. Sseths video was absolutely hilarious!

For those interested, here is another video, not as funny but also interesting. This game does even have mods, amongst which is a Fallout NV mod:

Um, why are you sharing the exact same video from the exact same person?

They do both have each other in their Featured Channels list.

I was just watching that Mandalore video this morning since it popped up in my recommendations.

Their habit of releasing videos on the same games; or right after one another doesn't do much to dispel it, either.
Hey hey, people, Mandalore here.

We should have Mandalore dedicated thread, or fuck it, let's discuss Mandalore videos right in this thread. Other than the Codex, I credit both Sseth and Mandalore for being able to sell most of the games they've reviewed to me.

Murk

Arcane
A very good Ssethalore vid for those wanting to branch into his vids when his meds haven't run out yet:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Mandalore is one of the very few good youtubers. He does put a lot of work in his videos and he does have an actual job.

RoSoDude

Arcane
I loved playing Emperor as a kid, must have been my first real PC game when it came out. Nice to see Sseth covering it with such reverence.

...dang, I think I just heard my mill collapse again.

grimace

Arcane
What's the deal with Sseth speech impediment? Is this an affectation or ... ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom