Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In defense of FLUENT

Merry Christmas!

Alright, TZ on the Discord just posted screenshots of what was said in the thread I made in General Discussion.

Let me start by saying, anyone who knows me and my personality in shoutbox knows I'm a goofball. I don't take it seriously, I jostle people (in a friendly way) I tease, I joke, I say stupid things and I generally act a fool. This was all fun and games for months until I make a thread (which the purpose of was not to pile on, by the way) and suddenly it's time to GET SERIOUS?

Roguey didn't have me blocked, theredknight never blocked me, Latro didn't have me blocked, ShadowSpectre didn't have me blocked. If they weren't in on the joke wouldn't they have blocked me? I had over the top, stupid fun on shoutbox and everybody there knew/knows it. Ask anyone who knows me from there, I was always either talking shit or just having dumb laughs. Those who wanted to block me did.

Anyway, Roguey's goal was to make me look like an obsesed weirdo instead of a guy having stupid fun. Nothing I said or will ever say in shoutbox was meant to be taken seriously and everyone there knows that. Ask madbringer, Carole Kind, Wayward Son, porkythepaladin or countless others what I was like on shoutbox. Those were friends of mine who had no problem with my "behavior".

Did I annoy some people? Sure. Some didn't like me? Yup. But it's not a bannable offense. When we were all laughing and kidding in shoutbox I didn't think my words would be ON TRIAL and suddenly be SERIOUS BUSINESS. It was stupid fun man, not anything harmful or that would lead to harm in the future.

I did NOT doxx Fairfax, I was NOT obsessed with it, I did NOT post on Fairfax's wall every day (twice, total, because the first one disappeared) and I did nothing wrong. Stupid fun or not I stand by whatever dumb shit I said at the time because it came from a place of goofing around. The sad part is how Roguey and Fairfax's friends would betray me by trying to make it out to be something it's not. We were all cool at one point.

So I just ask that you see it from the eyes of what it comes from - a goofball having a jostle and goofy fun on shoutbox. That's all it ever was and all it ever will be. I'm not out to STALK anyone. I wasn't some OBSESSIVE CREEP. If you told that to someone on RPGWatch where I was posting for years they would laugh at you.

It was all in good fun until someone got upset, then it's time to take it seriously. I just don't understand. And by deleting me and keep Roguey The Ultimate Creepster around you're making a bad move. If anyone stalked Fairfax it was that person, I guarantee it. Just look at how they posted all my posts trying to make me out to be a weirdo (I am a weirdo, a fun weirdo, not a bad one). Sickening.

So that's about it. If I'm still deleted it's a shame but I won't lose sleep over it. I'd like to stay. But it's up to you cool cats now, not me. So that is that then.

Merry Christmas!

Not this fucking shit again.

I've had it with you. As far as I'm concerned, you're out of here permanently. And I say this at 9:57PM on Christmas Eve.

Codex was here long before you got here and it'll be here long after you're ejected.

What's your problem? I'm responding to DarkUnderlord 's post about why I was banned.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
You were let back in after an ADMINISTRATOR told you to knock whatever the stupid shit you were doing off and then you were even given your original name back.

Now you just want to stir up more LOOK AT ME emotional bitch-ass drama again because apparently you can't leave well enough alone, even AFTER you got what you wanted.

You're a cancer, Fluent. And I'm the scalpel that's going to ultimately cut you out.

Merry Christmas!

You were let back in after an ADMINISTRATOR told you to knock whatever the stupid shit you were doing off and then you were even given your original name back.

Now you just want to stir up more LOOK AT ME emotional bitch-ass drama again because apparently you can't leave well enough alone, even AFTER you got what you wanted.

You're a cancer, Fluent. And I'm the scalpel that's going to ultimately cut you out.

What? I was responding to why Dark Underlord banned me and why he said he was going to ban me again. It has nothing to do with LOOK AT ME or whatever dumb shit you are talking about. It was an honest post with my thoughts for DU to see and consider before deciding my ultimate fate. Calm down, bro?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
That was a cowardly thing to do, Fluent. Anything to try to make yourself look better, huh?

Edit: This was Fluent's original post ITT:

Alright, TZ on the Discord just posted screenshots of what was said in the thread I made in General Discussion.

Let me start by saying, anyone who knows me and my personality in shoutbox knows I'm a goofball. I don't take it seriously, I jostle people (in a friendly way) I tease, I joke, I say stupid things and I generally act a fool. This was all fun and games for months until I make a thread (which the purpose of was not to pile on, by the way) and suddenly it's time to GET SERIOUS?

Roguey didn't have me blocked, theredknight never blocked me, Latro didn't have me blocked, ShadowSpectre didn't have me blocked. If they weren't in on the joke wouldn't they have blocked me? I had over the top, stupid fun on shoutbox and everybody there knew/knows it. Ask anyone who knows me from there, I was always either talking shit or just having dumb laughs. Those who wanted to block me did.

Anyway, Roguey's goal was to make me look like an obsesed weirdo instead of a guy having stupid fun. Nothing I said or will ever say in shoutbox was meant to be taken seriously and everyone there knows that. Ask madbringer, Carole Kind, Wayward Son, porkythepaladin or countless others what I was like on shoutbox. Those were friends of mine who had no problem with my "behavior".

Did I annoy some people? Sure. Some didn't like me? Yup. But it's not a bannable offense. When we were all laughing and kidding in shoutbox I didn't think my words would be ON TRIAL and suddenly be SERIOUS BUSINESS. It was stupid fun man, not anything harmful or that would lead to harm in the future.

I did NOT doxx Fairfax, I was NOT obsessed with it, I did NOT post on Fairfax's wall every day (twice, total, because the first one disappeared) and I did nothing wrong. Stupid fun or not I stand by whatever dumb shit I said at the time because it came from a place of goofing around. The sad part is how Roguey and Fairfax's friends would betray me by trying to make it out to be something it's not. We were all cool at one point.

So I just ask that you see it from the eyes of what it comes from - a goofball having a jostle and goofy fun on shoutbox. That's all it ever was and all it ever will be. I'm not out to STALK anyone. I wasn't some OBSESSIVE CREEP. If you told that to someone on RPGWatch where I was posting for years they would laugh at you.

It was all in good fun until someone got upset, then it's time to take it seriously. I just don't understand. And by deleting me and keep Roguey The Ultimate Creepster around you're making a bad move. If anyone stalked Fairfax it was that person, I guarantee it. Just look at how they posted all my posts trying to make me out to be a weirdo (I am a weirdo, a fun weirdo, not a bad one). Sickening.

So that's about it. If I'm still deleted it's a shame but I won't lose sleep over it. I'd like to stay. But it's up to you cool cats now, not me. So that is that then.

Codex Year of the Donut

madbringer
I call on you to testify, do you or did you at the time consider yourself to be a friend of the one named "Fluent"?

Merry Christmas!

Holy shit you're stupid.

You said "not this shit again" and ranted like a wild man when I posted it. Then said to PM it. So I did, and changed the original text, so it wouldn't cause another shitstorm which is what I thought you wanted to avoid.

Anyway, PM sent.

Merry Christmas!

So tell me Crispy, why are you choosing to let this go? It's just going to start an epic shitstorm. You asked me to PM it instead (which I should have done, my fault for making the thread) and then proceed to post the original post anyway? Why?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom