Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking Insomniafag wants to make Übergame and needs Über Alles

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Sorry by the way by remark was a wee rude; but yeah, didn't read there. But that's happened to me a lot, too, as I am subhuman aspie scum. /nodnods

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Sorry by the way by remark was a wee rude; but yeah, didn't read there. But that's happened to me a lot, too, as I am subhuman aspie scum. /nodnods
Well, replying to something one didn't read is pretty stupid :P .

CrazyDiamond

Novice
Oh my god, this thread just keeps getting better. I can't believe this dude actually exists.

Does he have a twitter account or anything of the like? This whole story is going places.

But let's take it a step at a time. To start off, there's no question that, as far as brawling goes, fighting in a 3D space is shitloads more fun than fighting on a single plane. There's just no way to adequately simulate the scenes of your favorite martial arts movie on a single plane, [...]

Why is it so hard for so many "gamers" to acknowledge the utter superiority of three-dimensional games? — Because they are mentally and emotionally stunted, neckbearded, mouthbreathing retards, that's why...

:hmmm:

http://www.gamengai.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3155

I am the number 1 videogame and art theorist in the world.

You are a resentful little prick that no one knows about and no one ever will. And you have the rest of your life to swallow that fact down.

Happy swallowing.

I am on the internet to create books and theories that will be read for centuries, and you are online because you are addicted to trolling.

Like for example a 36-page essay that explains that scoring is anti-immersive, and therefore anti-artistic, among a shitload of other things:

In all the time it took you to become "champion" of some shitty stick-wiggling exercise I was surfing, snowboarding, fucking, reading philosophy and traveling, AND PLAYING MORE GAMES THAN YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED -- among a great many other things -- and that's why I am a master theorist while you are a weeaboo who thinks that being good at wiggling a little metal stick is a genuine accomplishment worth bragging about.

Every moment I have spent on here has been a sheer pleasure (yes, including the recent moments -- but for a different reason). Some idiot on the Shmups thread called this place "a barren wasteland" -- but only because he is an ADHD monkey who needs 100 new shitposts an hour to keep his brain occupied. There is nothing "barren" about gamengai: it is a treasure trove of love for Japanese videogames, and one can spend entire months reading every single post here and never get bored.

HOWEVER.

None of you have the intelligence, education and WIDE gaming knowledge to so much as BEGIN to tackle theoretical issues. Therefore, if you had any sense in you, you'd keep your mouths SHUT when theorists and geniuses begin to speak.

This, however, is too much to ask of you, I know.

So, I am going to go back to my site and rule in the field of theory, and I will leave you now here in peace to rule in the obscure 2D Japanese gaming field in which you obviously rule -- and deserve to. And if I have anything more to say, either on your pathetic attempts to discuss me or my theories, or on what the riff raff on Shmups are saying, I will post it in the same place where I post all similar comments on my site:

http://culture.vg/forum/topic?f=13&t=2618

Take care then.

Love,

icy

...Dis nigga. Dis nigga...!

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
...is mentally ill, yes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom