Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Leon talks to GameBanshee

Taoreich

Liturgist
If we all paid heed to that advice, there would be precious little on the internet worth reading.

Briosafreak

Augur
There`s one missing, Leon came up with the 50s pulp flavour to the game, but the world in general terms was created by someone else, that isn`t in the list of names Saint showed. Anyone remembers the name? I`m trying to dig up that info, it`s on a post from Eragon at NMA, but somehow i can`t find it.

Edit: It`s Scott Campbell, the one that did the original story and other documents before leaving Interplay. Tim Cain, Leonard Boyarsky and Jason Anderson are the first names on the Fallout credits, with Fargo, they were the center from where the game was irradiated, with the help of many wonderfull guys and girls (yeah, i miss a lively Chris Taylor a lot, even if he still posts from time to time at NMA).

And i didn`t liked ToEE, so don`t call me a fanboy of Troika.

Spazmo

Erudite
Leon came up with the retro 50s theme. Campbell seems to have done a lot of fleshing out of the world.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom