Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Metro: Last Light

ebPD8PePfC

Savant
Oh fuck I hate corridor shooters. The world is static and mechanically boring. The exploration is limited to nooks in a corridor rather than an actual place to explore. The mediocre gun play along with the rudimentary AI pose zero challenge. Sneaking is fun but since the game uses checkpoints instead of quick saves, the obvious choice when enemies find you is to kill everyone rather than restart from the beginning.
The first 4 hours had maybe 1.5 hours dedicated to FPS related activities. The rest were cutsences disguised as gameplay, with a muted protagonist who communicates less than a dog. What the fuck.
I'm apparently half way through the game and I don't know why I bothered.

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Here's a short summary of the masterful storytelling you can expect in Last Light:

Justin-Trudeau-If-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win.png

JDR13

Arcane
Last Light is easily the weakest game in the series. 2033 is really good for what it is, and Exodus is fantastic if you enjoy a good post-apoc setting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom