Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

South Park: The Stick of Truth (PRE-RELEASE DISCUSSION)

zwanzig_zwoelf

FFS, I watched through entire SP series and this game is not out yet.

Calapine

Educated
Patron
Codex 2014
gt3AsVf.png

:rage:

What gay ass shit is this? Screw you Ubisoft, you are not getting any of my monies! :0/5:

zwanzig_zwoelf

gt3AsVf.png

:rage:

What gay ass shit is this? Screw you Ubisoft, you are not getting any of my monies! :0/5:
No such thing here, apparently.
Good thing that the dumbass screwed this country over, I can get mah games without censorship.
Mad now?
:martini:

Severian Silk

I saw commercials for the first time on comedy central. Does PoE get commercials too? Not likely.

Calapine

Educated
Patron
Codex 2014
Good thing that the dumbass screwed this country over, I can get mah games without censorship.
Mad now?

Yes. Don't I deserve to get a full load of incest jokes? And the anal probing, too? I want it all! :oops:

Going to torrent the US version on release day, like a dirty hippy... *grumbles*

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Mad now?
Yes. Don't I deserve to get a full load of incest jokes? And the anal probing, too? I want it all! :oops:

Going to torrent the US version on release day, like a dirty hippy... *grumbles*
just import it from the uk or potatoland or something.

Eyeball

Arcane
No sympathy. You all deserve to be scammed so hard your great-grandparents go bankrupt if you've actually bought this travesty.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
I'd easily shell out the 60 Kwanbucks to D1P this bad boy if I had to. Because a) it's gud, and b) to support Obsidian/Ubisoft. Out of all the big AAA+ publishers, Ubisoft seems to know what they're doing the best since their releases are fairly diverse and they aren't averse to releasing niche budget titles.

Calapine

Educated
Patron
Codex 2014
I did some more digging:

Ag4Kr6b.png

ioh9yj8.png

Censorship varies by location though.

Asian + Kangaroo countries: No anal probing, no abortions.

Germans & Austrians: No swastikas, butt no cuts to the anal parts!

Apologies to anyone enjoying dinner while reading codex! :smug:

Last edited:

kazgar

Arcane
I did some more digging:

Ag4Kr6b.png

ioh9yj8.png

Censorship varies by location though.

Asian countries: No anal probing, no abortions.

Apologies to anyone enjoying dinner while reading codex! :smug:

Err I think Australian's get the asian version. Unless that's changed again.

Caim

Arcane
Well to be fair, you can't just show swastikas in Germany. For a similar reason the most 'MERICA game ever made, Metal Wolf Chaos, was not released in America because they used the unmodified Seal of the President, which is a no-go in "merica.

Arkeus

Arcane
Well to be fair, you can't just show swastikas in Germany. For a similar reason the most 'MERICA game ever made, Metal Wolf Chaos, was not released in America because they used the unmodified Seal of the President, which is a no-go in "merica.
Unmodified seal of the president? explain?

Caim

Arcane
Unmodified seal of the president? explain?
The American President has this seal that symbolises his office, the Seal of the President of the United States. Because of copyright stuff you are not allowed to use this symbol without significantly altering it in whatever movie/game/series/whatever you make. Metal Wolf Chaos, a Japanese made game that combines Iron Man, Air Force One, Michael Bay and Japanese over-the-top-ness uses this seal in its real form, meaning it cannot be sold in the United States because of the afore-mentioned stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom