Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ToEE Save corruption

Aelfina

Novice
In the backyard burying my copy of Lionheart which
Does anyone know what can cause save corruption and has it happened to any of you? It's not just the copy protection crap is it? I tried loading three seperate saved games and none of them would work. (*sniff* I only had three!) and starting over sucks. I was mostly done with the quests in nub, including the brothel. I was a bit dissapointed with the lack of animation for the brothel, there's really nothing to show for spending crap loads on hookers. I guess I'll start over with a different alignment or something.

JanC

Liturgist
Annoying isn't it? I just lost 8 hours play. What happened for me was that the "Save and Exit" button simply stopped working. I could play fine, but not save. Predictably, the save was corrupted when I next entered the game. The mouse was also moving unbearably slowly and changing options could not fix it. I reinstalled from scratch..

JanC

Liturgist
Aelfina said:
l. I was a bit dissapointed with the lack of animation for the brothel, there's really nothing to show for spending crap loads on hookers.
You spent your reward on ale and whores, what do you expect? :)
An endurance medal?

Psilon

Erudite
Who knows, maybe one of these days devs will once again have room in the schedule for Easter eggs.

In that case, it wouldn't surprise me if after the tenth or twentieth visit your character has to start making rolls to avoid catching syphilis.

ecliptic

Liturgist
Heh, anyone ever play the door game Usurper?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom