Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Barrulus

Novice
Hello, my name is Raul and i´m a bit confused.
After the dialogue with Jeanette/Therese where one of them die, i go to the elevator and push the button but the elevator doesn´t appear. I tried reloading the game but that doesn´t seem to work.
If somebody could help me.
Is there any cheat to teleport to somwhere like yor haven or something that i cpould try to use.

Avé

Liturgist
Barrulus said:
Hello, my name is Raul and i´m a bit confused.
After the dialogue with Jeanette/Therese where one of them die, i go to the elevator and push the button but the elevator doesn´t appear. I tried reloading the game but that doesn´t seem to work.
If somebody could help me.
Is there any cheat to teleport to somwhere like yor haven or something that i cpould try to use.
There may be a way to load an area using the console, if there is, I dont know it.

The only way(i know) of "fixing" this, and sadly it isnt a fix, is to reload to a save when you were not in her appartment.

It sucks.

Barrulus

Novice
Thanks

Thanks to all, i will try that way.
I tried to reload once you have entered the second floor of the alysium, but not before that.
What is that noclip you said? I don´t know what is that

Spazmo

Erudite
It's a console command that will let you pass through walls (such as the floor). This should give you access to the front door so you can leave the club, at which point you can turn noclip off.

To use the console and cheats, append "-console" to the shortcut command line (no quotes). Then, when you're in the game, hit the ~ key to bring up the console. There, type in "noclip 1" (no quotes) and you're set. "noclip 0" to turn it back off.

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
I've had to use no clip before to get through a door that didn't work. Best fix there is. Well, best fix there ever will be..

Barrulus

Novice
Thanks

What can i say? Thanks, it worked!!! Now i can continue the story with my gangrel.
I started another story with a Toreador Girl and i have seen it differs so much when i have to solve a problem...
Once more thanks. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom