Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What is the correct way for Codex posters to refer to themselves?

Codex posters should be commonly referred to as ...

• Total voters

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Today is the day to ask the important questions.

As per thread title, I notice that the two terms 'Codexers' and 'Codexians' are used seemingly indiscriminately by posters.

I feel it is important to reach some kind of Codexian Consensus on this matter. Let us show unity not only in thought but also in linguistic expression.

Please note that any vote in this poll will have a profound effect on all of us, so vote responsibly. Thank you.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Codexites is what I and a few others used in 2006-2008.
Codexers and Codexians won out.

Codexonians for the special needs.

ATTACK HELICOPTER X

giphy.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom