Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tools you should have

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Everyone should have at least 1 of the following:
  • Metal Plow (For fast plowing)
  • Metal Saw (Gives 6 Wooden Boards instead of 4 per log)
  • Pickaxe (Makes chipping stone quicker, allows you to dig a cellar)
  • Scythe (Makes harvesting quicker)
If you do not have any of the above and want, post here. I want to know how many of these we should look at making.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
You just made me a plow that I'll keep in my claim so no one steals it again and I took the saw from the storage.
Konjad gave me his pickaxe.
I don't need a scythe for now since I don't plan on doing any farming soon.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I've got a pickaxe, need a metal saw and plow.
Scythe would be useful too, but I can tend to my small garden without one with no problem so far.

RayvenQ

Novice
Metal Saw is what I need, I'm using a metal plough at the moment so i'll just keep that one.

The_Pack

Novice
ive left two metal saws in storage and peole keep taking them. Also, to whoever took the clay mug from the cupboard with all the tea, I want you dead. Seriously.

Jeff

Novice
well, actually, the only need for a pickaxe i have is for the cellar (i still have to build the cellar, though). A metal saw would be useful, and a metal plow would be appreciated.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The_Pack said:
ive left two metal saws in storage and peole keep taking them.
Yeah, until everyone has a personal saw and we've got 5 or so spares, we'll always need more.

The_Pack said:
Also, to whoever took the clay mug from the cupboard with all the tea, I want you dead. Seriously.
Hahaha, that was me while I was plowing roads the other day. :) Make a bunch more so there are always spares.

Barrun

Novice
Plow would be nice

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom