Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls Codexistan's Official Skyrimjob Verdict.

I think that Skyrim...

• ... is MAGESTIC!! (Crispy as fuck)

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • ... is an amazing game. (I suck Todd's toes)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • ... is pretty good, with some issues. (Chocolate Jew)

Votes: 47 29.0%
  • ... is very mediocre, don't get me wrong, but mods will save it. (IGN's max level angry cunt)

Votes: 24 14.8%
  • ... is mediocre, nothing could possibly redeem it. (Good games could only possibly come out on a Thu

Votes: 42 25.9%
  • ... is banal, shit, boring. (Mom told me to clear my room but I bought Arma III instead)

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • ... is too difficult for me. (Comrade of Dragonkings)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • ... is an ofense towards the Quran!! (Goat fucker)

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters

racofer

Thread Incliner
I can't believe most Codexers think that this game ist gut.

SoupNazi

Most Codexers don't think that this game is good. Only 31 people think it's good (or great), while 61 people think it's mediocre or shit.

SoupNazi

Don't be stupid, Racofer.

34,5% of people like the game.
65,5% of people think it's mediocre or worse.

racofer

Thread Incliner
NO

34,5% of Codexers like the game.

12,8% think it's kind of mediocre.

25,5% think it's mediocre.

23,4% think it sucks.

Higher number wins, it's pretty straight forward. Like DPS, the higher value means the best item.

SoupNazi

The majority of Codexers don't think the game is good. Codexers = 100%, Codexers who think it's good = 34,5%. That is not the majority, and your original statement is false.

Deleted member 7219

Surprisingly good. More impressive than bad, and definitely the best game they've made since Morrowind. Doesn't hit that title's lofty heights though, quests are too bad for that.

funkadelik

Arcane
My favorite part of Skyrimjob was when I trained my Heavy Armor and Shield up to 100 by letting a guard hit me while I repeatedly healed myself and then drank mana potions to continue healing. The awesome thing is that nothing fucking changed as a result of having higher levels in those things. I could equip "better" armor but I still took about the same amount of damage. Skyrim was alright until I felt the level-scaling and then it became repetitive. Also the final boss I ran around in circles and had him dead in less than 10 seconds on hard. What the fuck?

Revenant

The majority of Codexers don't think the game is good. Codexers = 100%, Codexers who think it's good = 34,5%. That is not the majority, and your original statement is false.

There are terms "absolute majority" and "relative majority". The relative majority of the Codex thinks Skyrim is a good game, the absolute majority does not.

Ion Prothon II

Liturgist
IGN's max level angry cunt here. I'm strongly convinced modders will eventually fix everything and will upgrade the game from very mediocre to very mediocre and a bit enjoyable. At least the modders not involved in implementing sexual deviations.

meh

Educated
It's shit, you can't really fix all the quest content.

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Skyrim is a massive decline, an epic fail with no atmosphere or any writing.

kris

Arcane
For me, Skyrimjob showed great promise but like very Bethesda game, it runs out of interesting stuff way too quickly and becomes a chore after a few hours of playing it.

Dialog is retarded (as usual), voice acting is abysmal (nobody shows any emotion in their lines), melee combat is repetitive and uninspired, if only Bethesda had mimicked Dark Messiah's, it would have been a reasonable game solely for this reason. Spells are also bland as hell and too few.
209siuo.png

It is funny that you don't have a poll option that really goes with your opinion. i do agree with the opinion though. I found the game quite tolerable and in some ways pretty good, but a while into it I just felt it fizzle down. I tried to replay it a week ago, but after loading I just quit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom