Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

European, Eastern European, Eurasian Indie Developers

mytgroo

Scholar
Two new independent games that looked interesting Mount and Blade-- from Turkey, and Undercroft from Czechoslavakia recently came out. I am interested in finding out about all the different indie rpg companies that are floating around these areas. There seem to be some that come right in under the radar with some interesting games. Are there are any good places to find out about these kind of games and companies. I see a few games that look interesting coming out as well from that area. Beltion Beyond Ritual and Heroes of Annhilated Empires. It seems that there is some really imaginative and dark material coming out from there. Thoughts comments on where I can find english versions of good games. Being my typical crazy American self.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom