Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 3: RPGCodex Predictions (Updated)

Texas Red

Whiner
Joe Krow said:
If you wan to kick it up a notch, predict what the "mainstream" gaming sites will have to say...

"A Fall Out for the NexGen."

"We didn't think Oblivion could be topped... then we played Fall Out 3."

"Takes the series in an exciting new direction."

"Oblivion with guns? Genius!"

"$3,000 for a 9, $5000 for a 10."

"Visually stunningly beautiful revolutionary Action/RPG. Truly next gen title with jaw-dropping graphics and awe-inspiring physics set in an epic setting."

Limorkil

Liturgist
Joe Krow said:

:lol:

Still not managed to get a copy of Fallout to play, but here is what I think about Fallout 3 all the same. I tried to skip the obvious stuff that everyone mentions, but apologies if this has been said before:

1. Guns will be unrealistically weak compared to hand weapons, such that someone with a hand weapon has no real disadvantage.

2. There will be a semi-hidden quest that will reward you with a weapon not unlike a light sabre.

3. There will be a quest where you have to kill a creature that regenerates damage and it is hard to kill unless you use a special weapon. For example: A 'cold' weapon to use against a creature made of liquid metal.

4. There will be a quest where you enter some sort of parallel universe or alternate land in order to rescue someone.

5. There will be a machine that adjusts weapons and armor to add additional properties to them, for a price.

6. At the start of the game you will be awoken from some form of hibernation. You will have to escape from the enemy, carrying a mysterious note/item.

7. Due to the post-apocalyptic setting, all women's clothing will look the same as men's clothing, thus removing the need to do separate clothing models.

8. There will be enemies that look like humans but are actually robots, programmed to hunt down rebels or mutants or something.

9. There will be night-vision goggles that turn everything green or red.

10. There will be 10 voices: burly man/woman, high strung man/woman, civilised man/woman, black man/woman, alien man/woman. Some of the voices, particularly the women, will sound like the same person.

11. There will be a minigame involving connecting wires together in order to open doors or take control of machines

12. There will be big mushrooms and crazy weather featuring a lot of purple

13. You will be able to obtain a vehicle that you can store stuff in, and you can buy new parts for it.

14. Despite the appearance of having many different character choices, everyone will have the same character.

15. There will be an editor. The first mod will be nudity for women. The second mod will improve the sucky UI. The third mod will give vendors more money to buy stuff.

franc kaos

Liturgist
Limorkil said:
Joe Krow said:
4. There will be a quest where you enter some sort of parallel universe or alternate land in order to rescue someone.
And kill things.
Limorkil said:
10. There will be 10 voices: burly man/woman, high strung man/woman, civilised man/woman, black man/woman, alien man/woman. Some of the voices, particularly the women, will sound like the same person.
I think it will only be four or five (like oblivion - inc Wonderwoman (aka: The bosses wife)) plus a couple of big names who will voice one main character.
Limorkil said:
11. There will be a minigame involving connecting wires together in order to open doors or take control of machines
That will be insultingly easy.
Limorkil said:
12. There will be big mushrooms and crazy weather featuring a lot of purple
Shit! I knew they'd get SpeedTree in somehow.
Limorkil said:
13. You will be able to obtain a vehicle that you can store stuff in, and you can buy new parts for it.
Na - ah, you couldn't store things on your horsie in Oblivion (eg saddle packs). Too much programming work or something.
Limorkil said:
14. Despite the appearance of having many different character choices, everyone will have the same character.
Well of course, otherwise their message boards would be flooded with players complaining that their character couldn't do this...
Limorkil said:
15. There will be an editor. The first mod will be nudity for women. The second mod will improve the sucky UI. The third mod will give vendors more money to buy stuff.
WRONG! In a shock announcement Bethesda will say that the game will not be exported to the PC as it cannot handle certain things properly (like gratitude from the fans). The game will be an Xbox3shitty exclusive untill they release details about a PS3 and Wii port. Only then, three years down the line will they release a PC version, incorporating phased combat, a multitude of view points and a truly adult theme.

Unfortunately, by then, the Muslims will have pronounced Jihad, nuclear bombs will be flying for real and the world itself will look much like the game (with less Bloom).

Lord Chambers

Erudite
You guys are idiots. Or maybe you don't want to go on the record with realistic predictions for fear of being wrong. Caricature ftw!

crakkie

Arcane
In the Wii version, you can jerk off the ghoul prostitutes with realistic motion-sensed action. A large font will read "JERK GHOUL!"-- then "SUCCESS!" and the screen goes green.

aries202

Erudite
My best qualified guess is that there WILL NOT be an editor, because of this:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=644280

Bethsoft as well as Zenimaz Media is too scared to risk anyone, even modders, to add nudity to the game.

Luckily, I can say this here:

In the current political and cultural climate of the US, nudity is seen as ---- bad --- and something which corrupts the morality of the society.

And Bethsoft & Zenimax Media are way too scared of the political implications of someone making a nude mod ofr Fallout 3. Or some modder making a romance mod, or even someone who mods in a brothel or two in the game or such stuff.

My 2. best qualified best guess is that there will be tons & tons of official add-ons or plug-ins, where you can buy vehicles to drive, upgrades to your
weapons, and maybe some added content, like
the lairs they released for Obliivon. (which, imo, weren't that good).

The reason for this is that way Bethsoft can actually have full control over which mod(ification)s
are in the game. This again means that no mods with mature content as defined in the rules can slip through.

Or if there is an editor, you won't be able to do anything about the (horroble) looking faces nor the
textures and meshes used to script?/code?/make?
the body mannequins or ragdolls in the game.

I'm feeling more and more inclined to think that FO 3 actually is sort of an Oblivion with Guns thing,
since apparently Bethsoft thinks (or is it Zenimax Media?)

'this is what the kiddies want'.

However, I beg to differ...

Amateur

Novice
Don't forget the first quest.

"This is your first mission:

A lot of people are getting sick in the vault lately. I think it is because of rat shit. Go to the water tank and kill those rats shitting into our drinking water before all our supply is full of shit."

:D :lol:

Mangler

Novice
Fallout 3 Will be VERY short. Mabey 30 Hours of gameplay.

For braindead noobs, a hardend vet will cut the game apart in 15Hrs, or one HARDCORE marathon.

Very little replayability, 99% of quests are cakewalks.

Very easy gameplay begining middle and end.

Ghouls/Mutants are considered evil and nothing but.

an Old 'Bad' guy will make an appearance in the game.

(Master, President, Set, Overseer Who Knows?)

The game will play very much like a dumbed down System Shock 2, minus the good storyline, controls, interface, gameplay, inovative elements, spooky atmosphere, and good level layout, Oh and greatly simplified stats.

Some part of S.P.E.C.I.A.L Will be missing, one stat at Least.

Those are my Predictions! The Prophet hath Spoken!

- You'll go through a "tutorial" (probably a cave) where you'll find/be given a knife, Zip gun, flares and stimpacks, and you'll come across situations where you'll have to use each, including SNEAKS, and upon reaching the cave exit the Pipboy will provide you with its recommended character class (with FULL dialogue)

- Deathclaws will look very different. LET'S FACE IT...the "old" deathclaws were in 2D and thus drab with too much brown. The new Deathclaws will come in different hues, with spikes protruding virtually throughout its body. Expect to see different classes of Deathclaws: Deathclaw, Deathclaw Warrior, Deathclaw Shaman, and Deathclaw Queen.

- There will be a fatigue bar implemented somehow, someway.

- Multiple varieties of Powah Amah.

- If you thought it was easy to find ammo in Fallout, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

- The humor will suck donkey dick.

- ROCKET LAUNCHERS. Lots of them.

- Auto-aim.

- Instead of simple descriptions within the questlog Pipboy (which ultimately leaves open multiple ways to resolve quests), expect to see verbose descriptions letting you know exactly what you need to do and what your options are.

- An alignment meter/bar, showing you with visual graphics your standing within the game.

- Raiders that conspicuously do not raid and instead mill around waiting for you to walk into their path, in which they will then shout a variation of "YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE"

- Whores, but you can't fuck them.

- NO children.

- An over-musclebound black guy wielding a sledgehammer. Trust me, this one's a lock.

- Expect to see skill books covering a greater variety of skills. You didn't actually foresee gamers wasting their time DEVELOPING their character, did you? The pick-up-and-play gamer needs a method to develop his skills too, and books will serve that purpose.

- Excessive cursing.

- Very long and drawn out, to give the illusion of bang for your buck. In an age where the perception persists of "more hours = better game", you can bet to see tons of fed-ex quests and assassination/killing missions.

franc kaos

Liturgist
Q: What exactly does “Nudity” include?

A: Nudity is defined as showing genitalia and/or women's nipples. This includes nudity that is completely exposed or visible through semi-transparent materials.
So, no prostitutes either.

On a more serious note, doesn't anyone find it disturbing that the most powerful nation on Earth prefers the sight of guns, blood and gore to the beauty of a naked person.

In the recent Dawn of the dead remake, we English viewers saw a naked female zombie walking up to a car whereas in the American version they smeared more blood on the windscreen so her nipples were no longer visible - in an 18 rated film.

Yea, Bethesda/Zenimax are dumbing down their games, but can they be held accountable for what seems like an American aversion to the human body.

Whatever happened to your bill of rights?

Fallout phrophecy: The deathclaws, Radscorps etc will look absolutely stunning - in stills, but thanks to Beth's animators will move like everything in Oblivion, ie, badly... with missing tweens and low res textures.

Naked Ninja

Arbiter
You guys....seriously. You could all have saved youself a lot of writing by saying "We think F3 = Obliv+guns". Its not clever to just write about aspects of Oblivion you disliked, then simply substitute "Fallout 3" into the sentance.

Perhaps entertain the idea that they might be doing some actual design work? I know its shocking to think game designers might actually understand that there are different approaches for different genres, and even sub-genres, but really, try hard now.

Yeah, they made Oblivion all actiony and shit. But so was Daggerfall. They didn't "betray" the series. They stayed consistent. They might have made some mistakes, but they also made some things better. I hated having to walk through 100 miles of fucking boring wilderness, see countless "loading area" screens, just to get somewhere. I'm a busy man. I have shit to do. I get it, trees and shit, nice, now when I want to get to a city, let me just click on the map and go there if you haven't got anything exceedingly interesting to show me on the way. Dialogue may be lame in comparison to other RPGs, but its significantly better than MWs.

But the point is, their "actioney" design was consistent with the other elder scrolls games, which have all been actioney themselves. That doesn't mean they are incapable of other designs, don't be retarded. The fact that Warcraft 3 is simply an evolution of the design of Warcraft 1 doesn't mean blizzard are incapable of designing for other genres, as they have shown. They are just being consistent in their design of a series. Seriously, this shit you've got going on here is just a bunch of mental masturbation.

Amateur

Novice
Naked Ninja said:

Yeah, they made Oblivion all actiony and shit. But so was Daggerfall. They didn't "betray" the series. They stayed consistent. They might have made some mistakes, but they also made some things better. I hated having to walk through 100 miles of fucking boring wilderness, see countless "loading area" screens, just to get somewhere. I'm a busy man. I have shit to do...

Dialogue may be lame in comparison to other RPGs, but its significantly better than MWs.

But the point is, their "actioney" design was consistent with the other elder scrolls games, which have all been actioney themselves. That doesn't mean they are incapable of other designs, don't be retarded...

quote]

Daggerfall was shit :lol: :lol: ahah I see you have great knowledge about rpgs. Daggerfall also had fast travel, and it was implemented in a better way.

Dialogue is better then MW :lol: Wow, reaallyy.

I guess you're the one being retarded now. It is not important wheter you are capable of coding the game, the important thing is to implement more intelligent ideas that will bring new aspects to the game. If you dumb down everything and tell that that is the new era in rpg's you sure get a lot of flame.

... Seriously, this shit you've got going on here is just a bunch of mental masturbation.[/

Yeah this is the only thing I aggree with you.

franc kaos said:
On a more serious note, doesn't anyone find it disturbing that the most powerful nation on Earth prefers the sight of guns, blood and gore to the beauty of a naked person.

In the recent Dawn of the dead remake, we English viewers saw a naked female zombie walking up to a car whereas in the American version they smeared more blood on the windscreen so her nipples were no longer visible - in an 18 rated film.

Yea, Bethesda/Zenimax are dumbing down their games, but can they be held accountable for what seems like an American aversion to the human body.

Its true that many Americans are ok with gratuitous violence. But trust me, there's really no aversion to the female body in the U.S. (male body on the other hand is a different story). It's usually a pretty small, albeit vocal minority that opposes nudity in media. I think studio execs, wisely I might add, just avoid the headache altogether by removing/altering scenes containing nudity if it doesn't serve much purpose. Though I don't know the specific reason as to why it was changed in Dawn of the Dead, I'm assuming it was for that reason. Also many films, especially horror, try to straddle the fine line of what they can depict on film to get a PG-13 rating (to make more money).

But honestly, I'm very glad they don't put nudity in games. With violence in games being over the top as it is now, they'd do the same with nudity if they could. Put excessive nudity and the vibrating Xbox 360 controller together and you got a new gimmick to cash in on. With many games, especially RPG's, as bad as they are now, I would rather developers to focus on making interesting storylines, plots and characters, and not look for clever ways to insert tits and bj's into their games.

Frank Kaos said:
So, no prostitutes either.

I don't know for certain, but I'm sure they'll figure out a way to include them (tattered and torn clothing covering their chest and hips, skin showing everywhere else). And then the fawning game media will throw praise on how brave Bethesda is for putting whores/prostitutes in a video game.

You could all have saved youself a lot of writing by saying "We think F3 = Obliv+guns". Its not clever to just write about aspects of Oblivion you disliked, then simply substitute "Fallout 3" into the sentance.

It may not be clever, but that's probably going to be the end result.

Perhaps entertain the idea that they might be doing some actual design work? I know its shocking to think game designers might actually understand that there are different approaches for different genres, and even sub-genres, but really, try hard now.

iI haven't seen anything in Todd Howard's design view to suggest otherwise.

Yeah, they made Oblivion all actiony and shit. But so was Daggerfall. They didn't "betray" the series. They stayed consistent. They might have made some mistakes, but they also made some things better. I hated having to walk through 100 miles of fucking boring wilderness, see countless "loading area" screens, just to get somewhere. I'm a busy man. I have shit to do. I get it, trees and shit, nice, now when I want to get to a city, let me just click on the map and go there if you haven't got anything exceedingly interesting to show me on the way. Dialogue may be lame in comparison to other RPGs, but its significantly better than MWs.

That's nice. I didn't like Daggerfall, I didn't like Morrowind, and I especially loathed Oblivion. You hated walking through 100 miles of trees and wilderness because there was no real purpose behind it aside from filler to occupy your time performing fedex quests. It's called bad design. And who cares that Oblivion had better dialog than MW, they both had shitty dialog.

Naked Ninja

Arbiter
No, actually I liked the feeling of a big open world. Thats fine. I just hated having to walk at a snails pace across it. As did many people. Bethesday heard, and now we have horses and insta-travel. It may not be a perfect solution, but its a step in the right direction. They are fucking trying. The way you smacktards go on and on, you make it out like they are purposefully trying to make games worse and worse. Get a fucking grip.

Lumpy

Arcane
- Fallout 3 will be Oblivion with Guns.
- It will be XBox only.
- It will be 3 hours long.
- It will suck.
- It will start in the Fallout universe but there will appear a portal which will take you to the TES universe for the entire game.
- It will never be released.

And I agree with Chambers.

denizsi

Arcane
I think having a secondary gameplay mode (ie. pseudo-iso 3rd person camera and TB combat) is nowhere near commercial suicide and would be quite a plausible design decision, even by Bethesda standards. The thing is, they are so stubborn and ridiculous about this whole ego-drama of starting from scratch, opening a new page with every game, they just couldn't take risk of any popular gaming mag/site say that the secondary mode, a legend of the past and something originally not Bethesda's own making, is somewhat better than the actual play mode intended for the mainstream, or even say that it's a lost opportunity beside the actual play mode. They might, however, in their feeble minds, think that they can cater to the original fanbase with a RTwP mode. Don't expect a mouse-clicking interface though. WASD+mouse for aiming/direction at best, as it will most likely be in the actual play mode ie. RT FP.

I believe quests will be better than in Oblivion. I check dev posts at ESF every now and then and I've recently seen some confessions about how poor a job they did with the quests in regards to solutions. Even though there were also statements in there in defence of the retarded notion of quests, acknowledgment and acceptance is there. So I do think this realization will reflect into F3, but most likely (judging by dev posts again) in elementary and ridiculous ways, forcing you to choose between extreme ends or just childish black/white situations, all of them most likely leading to the same end as they clearly have no clue about multi-consequential quest design (Bethesda: "a mere quest that can end in different ways = MULTIPLE END GAMES = AL QAIDE!1"

Gameworld, a very big and detailed city, and a limited area beyond the city. You won't be able to go far in the wastelands which will be explained by the area surrounding the city being over-radioactive. I can bet money on it that if you try to go far, you will first receive a pop-up message stating the over-radioactivity and that it's lethal, and take a few more steps and you die. You will, however, see into miles and miles of wastelands. There will be travel guilds who do manage to get beyond the boundaries, but you won't be able to join them in their travels.

In the first expansion, travel guilds will need help, with the active travellers not coming back from the wastelands. So you will lend them a hand and lead them through the wastelands to create a safe corridor between various villages and towns for once and for all, doing whatever necessary and going to EXTREME! when necessary. Big fonts. No, huge fonts. Ridiculous real-life referenced weapons as in FO2. More ridiculous, ultra-high-tech and modern-futuristic equipment.As for skills and perks: They aren't the type of people who think forcing players to choose a few perks from a big list and so once only a few levels is good design -players already faces the ultimate challenge of choosing skills, why make it harder for them right? Remember the retarded threads at ESF, asking for help with character builds IN OBLIVION- so they may merge some of the skills to make space for new ones to create a logical set of skills for perks to fall under. My rough prediction of skill list as follows:

Melee Combat ( Unarmed + Melee Weapons + Throwing )
Small Guns ( light firearms as well as some of the semi-automatics like SMG + energy pistols )
Big Guns ( other semi-autos, full-autos and rifles as well as ranged energy weapons )
Heavy Guns ( Flame throwers, Rocket launchers, minigun and BFG9000 type ridiculous energy weapons )
Medical ( First Aid + Doctor )
Sneak ( Sneak + Steal )
Mechanics ( Repair + Lockpick + Traps )
Science ( Science + TES Alchemy for creating post-apoc radioactive potions and water purification )
Barter ( Barter + Gambling )
Speech ( Speech )
Survival ( Outdoorsman + TES Athletics + Acrobatics )
Heavy Armor ( Light Armor won't require a skill )

Now I actually think they might pull something a little different than MW & OB with FO3, like "skill combinations". For instance, none of the weapon skills may cover energy weapons by default, but when you pick a weapon skill and science skill, you may become eligible to use energy weapons. Pick medical to heal yourself, pick science for the general know-how and the inevitable "hacking", pick both to make your own stimpacks or other drugs. A weapon skill and mechanics skill to be able to repair weapons, a weapon skill and science or repair to mod weapons (equivalent of TES Enchanting), science and mechanics to produce bullets (crafting), science and survival for radiation or poision resistance and so on. That is the highest form of depth they would think they can risk to take due to ADHD target base, imo. If not that, then perks that you will receive probably every 10 levels will determine everything. Example: Small Guns level 60: now you can use energy pistols with this much efficiency.

I don't think twitch-aiming will be in. Auto-aiming or guided aiming it will be. However, to cater to the twitch crowd, they just might include a game option, or just include very low level bonus percentages for body areas.

Remember the parental lock in Daggerfall and Future Shock / SkyNET? I believe it will make a come back, because as we all know, Fallout is all about violence for Todd & Co. Todd:"Bloody Mess is teh best thing in FO!1" There will be lots of nonsensical blood and violence, but I doubt that we will see half the visual variation in dying ie. melting, burning, electrocuted characters, chest exploding etc. We will see exploding parts of human gibs at best for they truly are incompetent coders to create half of that in 3D and they just try to hide their games' faults or lacks by creating the misbelief that simple things which, unbeknownst to the BethCockSuckers, have been done 10+ years ago are impossible to do and they have already done the best makind is capable of. Anyhow, all of that will be subject to parental lock (actually, as far as political correctness goes, it isn't a bad idea at all. A fine way for developers to protect themselves imo), so they will probably grab that PG-13 rating.

Mini-games a must for every non-combat acitivity. Drivable vehicles in general and even vehicular combat may be in, but if it will be in, you will only be able to shoot in the direction you're driving. No Interstate '76 type out-the-rear-window shooting and things like that. Vehicles will most likely come with fixed weapons. However, how big a city can they make for drivable vehicles to make sense? Or how far beyond the city gates could you go?

Turn based would be commercial suicide (and can the 360 even handle that).

It can, there isn't much inherently wrong with the consoles themselves; It's the ADHD kids that can't, who constitute the console market.

Voice acting. Looks nice on paper. Can even sound nice now and again, but if you want to provide plenty of characters, with lots to say, and use them as quest connectors; Forget it.

Wizardry 8?

Radscorpians. I am so waiting for a screenshot of the new and improved RS's.

I'm waiting for a screenshot of Bethesda's brand new and totally original contribution to the beastiary of FO: "Radiedra". Oh, also Deathclaws with weapons, or Deathclaws that shoot radiation beams out of their eyes or or squirt radioactive vomit at you ala acid squirting aliens in Alien Resurrection. Also, for the "humour", zombies will fart radiation clouds that may kill you.

Deathclaws will look very different. LET'S FACE IT...the "old" deathclaws were in 2D and thus drab with too much brown. The new Deathclaws will come in different hues, with spikes protruding virtually throughout its body. Expect to see different classes of Deathclaws: Deathclaw, Deathclaw Warrior, Deathclaw Shaman, and Deathclaw Queen.

Expect to see lots of nonsensical "Playable Deathclaw race - YES YUO CNA PALY AS DEATHCLAW COOL HUH!" mods following the release of the game, or the CS; whichever comes latest.

I think it will only be four or five (like oblivion - inc Wonderwoman (aka: The bosses wife)) plus a couple of big names who will voice one main character.

Considering their futile efforts of incorporating "soil eroshun" and the time and money they probably wasted on the research, there is chance they are wasting yet more time and money on digitized voice generation for creating different sounds from a few master samples. Note that I'm calling it a waste, because while I think it's the way to go for "emotional cinematic experience" games in future, to cut on the costs and development time, Beth aren't the people to do it right.

In the recent Dawn of the dead remake, we English viewers saw a naked female zombie walking up to a car whereas in the American version they smeared more blood on the windscreen so her nipples were no longer visible in an 18 rated film.

I didn't know that. How lame. Good to know that we didn't get the censored US version in theatres here.

Bethesday heard, and now we have horses and insta-travel. It may not be a perfect solution, but its a step in the right direction. They are fucking trying. The way you smacktards go on and on, you make it out like they are purposefully trying to make games worse and worse. Get a fucking grip.

So they first take out features which existed before, then put them back in with no improvements at all, along really stupid features. So, I'll give credit where it's due: They definitely take one step forward for every two steps they put backwards. Get a fucking clue.

Ladonna

Arcane
Deniszi: Wiz8 had a few characters that you could talk to. Now look at Fallout 2 and tell me that Wiz 8 had the same amount of dialogue along with various linked quests attached to them.

How about a fully voice acted Planescape torment? You think that would be possible? Where would they get the budget?

denizsi

Arcane
Then see my comment about digitized voices. It will happen some day, it's inevitable.

You post something so stupid as "Radiedra" and you tell me to get a clue?

You are stupid for even making that comment. LOL.

geminito

Liturgist
RPG Codex will talk about nothing but Fallout 3 for two years, and everyone will have the same opinion, like good little robots. Other RPGs will not get their fair share of attention.

denizsi

Arcane
Well, I'm not the type to teach the morons why they are being morons; I don't have patience for that. That's what other codexers like VD are here for. My first comment about the subject explains it all, even though a lot more could be said on that subject.

RPG Codex will talk about nothing but Fallout 3 for two years, and everyone will have the same opinion, like good little robots.

Another clueless moron. As for abundance of Beth-related discussions: if Beth-Apologist morons didn't invade the codex before and after Oblivion's release, references to Beth and Oblivion wouldn't go beyond the occassional comparisons with other hyped games and some moron-poking every now and then to have some fun. Such morons are the main reason Oblivion had been a hot subject for so much time, even in this thread. It will be pretty much the same with F3.

Other RPGs will not get their fair share of attention.

Why don't you do something about it, unearth other RPGs for their fair share of attention? I wonder where they are too.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Anyone want to bet that melee weapons will be severely overpowered compared to guns (so that guns won't be imbalancing)?

Also, they will cut out spears.
NoSpears.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom