Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Akkudakku

Arbiter
BD - got to learn about our father/grandfather - the DIRECTOR. So we really WERE/ARE dead!

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
And our reward for solving the puzzle is a pantyshot. Well, I'll take it.

It is highly unlikely for one to forget the password to his own phone, so we will be attracting even more attention that way. And lying about not having a phone is just unwise, since we are bound to tumble and drop it sooner or later.

A telephone with its password forgotten is no different from the one belonging to a stranger, anyway.

As for the choice of collocutors, I want more interesting views. Therefore, I'll go where Uehara goes. It would also be nice if we piss off Sakimura as well. I don't like him. CA.

ERYFKRAD AC
Lambchop19 CA
Akkudakku CA
a bear named spigot CE
Azira BE
Nevill C A>D
Rex Feral CA
Ifeex xA
Elfberserker x C>E
Baltika9 C D>C
Kashmir Slippers BA
Kz3r0 CA
oscar BA
TOME CE
Sunnmøring B B>C
Jester CE
asxetos CC
Fangshi CD
Zwist CA
LWC1986 AE
ScubaV CE
Grimgravy BE
m4davix xA

A - 3
B - 4
C - 13
x - 3

A - 10
B - 2
C - 3
D - 2
E - 7

Last edited:

Rex Feral

Prophet
CB

A is a big fat lie, cause unless we get rid of the phone quickly, someone might find it on us and then we'll be suspicious as fuck.

B is good, just that it raises a lot of questions toward us and might get people to figure out we are amnesiac.

C is not really good either if we manage to unlock the code, then again, unless it has a background picture of us on it , I don't think it will have anything to give it away as our phone.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
1. X
2. C>E

I feel bad for the psychic. Maybe we should gave her a hug or something or make her hug us.

Baltika9

Arcane
I dunno. Mori quotes philosophers, knows martial arts, reads newspapers has deep discussions over wine and cigs (beggars can't be choosers here), that makes him :obviously:. I want to be :obviously:.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I dunno. Mori quotes philosophers, knows martial arts, reads newspapers has deep discussions over wine and cigs (beggars can't be choosers here), that makes him Zhang Jue
We can't be Zhang Jue bro, we can't. :negative:

Nevill

Arcane
I dunno. Mori quotes philosophers, knows martial arts, reads newspapers has deep discussions over wine and cigs[...]
Wait, where does it say he knows martial arts? Are you confusing him with Sakimura, by any chance?

Baltika9

Arcane
Just before you reach Mori, he whirls around with startling speed. You are almost wrenched off your feet as he grabs the collar of your T-shirt in a vise-like grip. “Ah, it’s you, Shinoseki. Don’t creep up on me like that. You spooked me,” he drawls a second later. You sense no camaraderie in his tone of voice. For a moment, you thought that he was going to hurl you over his head in a judo flip. Mori lets you go, patting your shoulders paternally. “What is it that you want?”
Detective Mori knows many things.

Nevill

Arcane
Heh, it seems I haven't been paying attention.

Could he be investigating people who disappeared? Like Sakimura's friend? It would explain where he knows us from if we are one of those.

Baltika9

Arcane
Or maybe his son? Mori is a cool character, want to get to know him more. Yeah, teases from the girl are nice and all, but I'd rather hang out with the :obviously: crowd. The school kids can go do their thing.

Nevill

Arcane
Or maybe his son?
That would be a pretty big coincidence, that the son of the detective have gone missing. I mean, it could happen. But it is far more likely that he is a hired hand.

The school kids are hanging out with the business elite. I bet those guys have cigars.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom