Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your party has been RickRolled and must defend itself...

User was nabbed fit

Wow, so apparently this is my first time being 'Rick Rolled'. What an honor.

Edit: eh, there are worst songs out there.

Mayday

Augur
Man, this clashed horribly with Nighthawks at the Diner I was listening to.
weird.gif

Zomg

Arbiter
Charley Pride and Rick Astley had a mixup of some kind.

obediah

Erudite
Mayday said:
Man, this clashed horribly with Nighthawks at the Diner I was listening to.
weird.gif

I'm so goddamn horny, the crack of dawn better be careful around me

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Why'd you put Rickroll in the title? That's not how you do this.

elkston

Novice
OldSkoolKamikaze said:
Why'd you put Rickroll in the title? That's not how you do this.

It was supposed to be a kind of homage to Baldur's Gate 2: "You have been waylaid and must defend yourself..."

Plus, I just found out about RickRolling last week. Since I grew up in the 80s I rememebered that song and got a kick out of this new prank (though usually I am not into Internet gags and such).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom