Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Freespace 2 help

Chicago. And damn anyone who is not the same.
I'm defending a large spacestation (the one where they say "cut it out, were a civliian station).

There are two big ships, and the first one's easy, but with the second, I can't seem to do anything. When I approach, the Beam Cannons get me. When I get rid of the beam cannons, I get hit by the flack cannons, etc......really hard.

Seven

Erudite
By that time a second wing of bombers will fly in, followed shortly by the Hawkwood. Concentrate on
the bombers (and bombs) for now, only if there are no more bombers left, go back to take on the
Hawkwood. Don't just fire to do damage, try to destroy weaponry or subsystems. The same rule
applies here, once more bombers fly in, divert your attention. Eventually the GTVA Colossus will
jump in to finish the Hawkwood (that's why it's important to take on it's weapons and subsystems -
so it can only do minimal damage to the station/transports - the Colossus will destroy it for you)

Here my lazy friend; this should help (kind of).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom