Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

Orbit

Scholar
You all realize that once we get back to Scotsfield and the girls see the dumped and mangled Andrew with a huge gaping hole where his anus should be, they're going to be like: "Oh my dear? What have they done to you? Let me help you in any way that PG13 allows for!"

We'll never be able to compete with Prince Charming. No, our way to pussy is much more difficult and winding. We need to use our hunting skills to stalk prey. And then addle them with the cuteness of Rain to convince them how good and trustworthy we are. When they finally invite us into their home for some friend-zoning we use our superior dex and strength. They will feel us before they see us and they won't realize what's happening before it's too late. With the deed done we flee into the night with the help of our Theseus book.

This is the Path of the Codex, INCEL all the way!

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You all realize that once we get back to Scotsfield and the girls see the dumped and mangled Andrew with a huge gaping hole where his anus should be, they're going to be like: "Oh my dear? What have they done to you? Let me help you in any way that PG13 allows for!"

We'll never be able to compete with Prince Charming. No, our way to pussy is much more difficult and winding. We need to use our hunting skills to stalk prey. And then addle them with the cuteness of Rain to convince them how good and trustworthy we are. When they finally invite us into their home for some friend-zoning we use our superior dex and strength. They will feel us before they see us and they won't realize what's happening before it's too late. With the deed done we flee into the night with the help of our Theseus book.

This is the Path of the Codex, INCEL all the way!
Nah, we've taken over this town now. And if Andrew acts up, we'll slap his bitch ass...Or we'll run away and he'll fall into our improvised pit trap, breaking both his legs.

Orbit

Scholar
A

Elizabeth is 10x more interesting than Sophie, so yes please
But we're still only 10yo. If only we had learned some astra to power our dick..

By the time we're pubescent, dominant Liz will have transformed us into some bubbling SJW with blue hair and all.

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
A - It would be stupid to turn down the offer. Liz seems genuine in her desire to help and Wrinkly does need to lean to talk. Sophie frowns all the time so it's probably just gas or something.

Orbit

Scholar
Nah don't worry. They don't call me the bitchtamer for nothing.
Hm, I just hope treave doesn't try to fuck us over if we play Jing 2.0.

Second to last update we went for Sophie. Now for Liz. I doubt we have the persona to pull through with this. Like they say a dick in the hand is worth two thots in the bush.

Orbit

Scholar
Y I K E S !

Can we not turn the discuss into Rance? Please?
What is A then, if not a prelude to the Rance route? Would you also vote A, if Andrew or that fattie had offered to help us?

We could learn something useful about the tower by reading the books with C. Instead you all want to go get a DISCUSS levelup and maybe some brownie points with Liz. And I seriously doubt we're going to get a lore dump from her. Probably going to alientate Sophie, too.

As I see it this is at least 80% voting with your dick. Prove me wrong.

Baltika9

Arcane
We need social skills and friends. Lisa is offering to help with both. If it turns into a shitty teen romance novel down the line, com, we'll lap it up like the romantic softies that we are.

Sophie is glaring at her, not at us, because she's not acting like a 'proper lady,' so whatever. These two are always at each other's throat, what else is new and how us that our problem?

a cut of domestic sheep prime

To that end, the modern day Association collaborates with various religious organizations holding sway in the Tower, and of course, the higher-ups of the Council, who have also become privy to this knowledge. However, they remain careful about their activities. Tlalli did not give you many details, but she impressed upon you that the fundamental rule that the Association follows is to conceal its actions as well as the monsters under a masquerade of sorts. It seems that the founders of the Association suspected that widespread knowledge of these monsters would, for some reason, give rise to even more of them.
Interesting. Good thing we went with A in the last updated. It might have been tough finding out about them otherwise.

I suppose I could go into some paranoid rant about how the oasis is a mirage illusion and we all need to stay together, but I'm hoping this is just a choice of whether or not to get some social practice in with Liz or to simp on Sophie some more. :M

A>B

Last edited by a moderator:

Y I K E S !

Can we not turn the discuss into Rance? Please?
What is A then, if not a prelude to the Rance route? Would you also vote A, if Andrew or that fattie had offered to help us?

We could learn something useful about the tower by reading the books with C. Instead you all want to go get a DISCUSS levelup and maybe some brownie points with Liz. And I seriously doubt we're going to get a lore dump from her. Probably going to alientate Sophie, too.

As I see it this is at least 80% voting with your dick. Prove me wrong.
I actually would.

To be honest, I like Sophie more than Liz in some ways, but I think we need practice talking and we don't know much about Liz, so....this is probably only 50% dick. :M

Kipeci

Arcane
C > B

No way am I letting their insidious cooties trample upon our pursuit of theurgic understanding and knowledge of what vicious beasts may lie in wait between us and Rain... or if we should recklessly choose to do so anyway, let’s include our sister. Bros before hos.

Absinthe

Arcane
Hey treave, you never did clear up what became of the shifters in the end. With what we know of the Hunter's Association now, their ultimate fate became a bit more important.

Last edited:

Absinthe

Arcane
I guess I'll vote B - and point out to Sophie that if she joins Elizabeth for this now, she can get Elizabeth to join for practicing etiquette later. Sophie seems like she'd make a decent tutor for a rank of etiquette. We may as well pick up a rank in both skills and see if we can get the girls to get along. Sophie seems like she'd be game to get Elizabeth to join her etiquette lessons.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Hey treave, you never did clear up what became of the shifters in the end. With what we know of the Hunter's Association now, their ultimate fate became a bit more important.

“Hey, what’s going on! Why didn’t anyone come? The monster got away! It was really scary but really fun! Are we going after it again?” At that moment, Elizabeth comes bounding in like a ball full of excitement, Bernard following close behind her.

One escaped. The other was incinerated, but I didn't think it needed to be mentioned.

Absinthe

Arcane
Huh, so Tlalli didn't try to finish off the one that got away? I figured we could just follow up and off it, since she'd been hunting them so long. It felt a bit abrupt that she would just drop her quest right before the finish, after the time and effort she put into it.

Huh, so Tlalli didn't try to finish off the one that got away? I figured we could just follow up and off it, since she'd been hunting them so long. It felt a bit abrupt that she would just drop her quest right before the finish, after the time and effort she put into it.
She was only hired to kill one shapeshifter.

A witcher doesn't often do extra work for free. :M

Baltika9

Arcane
And she kinda had to bail us out.
:love:
Flopping to A>B, btw.

B - and point out to Sophie that if she joins Elizabeth for this now, she can get Elizabeth to join for practicing etiquette later.
Uh, that isn't in the choice and there's no guarantee that idea wouldn't just devolve things into an argument.

B by itself is a fine choice though. I pick A just because I don't feel like simping atm.

Flopping to A>B to avoid the incel option. Our charisma is low and I'd like our character to learn to speak sometime.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom