Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Reflecting on my 4 years here

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I'd argue that it's okay to state a reason for leaving. Consider it feedback. Don't have to be dramatic about it but still.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
However, besides the site going to shit, I've had my fill of social media, and my enthusiasm for rpgs has long since waned. So nuke this account. Take care, faggots. It's been nice knowing you.

You could just PM DU, no need to be a drama queen
Are you a nigger? Cause you're trying to rob us of our precious drama.

Semiurge

Cipher
2DyXUvJ.jpg

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think the positive angle is that my enthusiasm about crpg hasn't waned anymore than enthusiasm about things in general.

But a part of me died when Turi left (the docking part). :mixedemotions:.

Just like that. Puff! Gone. Not a single word. Like burly men do it, and not like bitches.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I think the positive angle is that my enthusiasm about crpg hasn't waned anymore than enthusiasm about things in general.

But a part of me died when Turi left (the docking part). :mixedemotions:.

Just like that. Puff! Gone. Not a single word. Like burly men do it, and not like bitches.

The proper way is to find out email addresses for people before they leave so that you later can keep harassing them send friendly reminders to come back

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
However, besides the site going to shit, I've had my fill of social media, and my enthusiasm for rpgs has long since waned. So nuke this account. Take care, faggots. It's been nice knowing you.

Vlajdermen had enough foresight not to demand that his account actually be deleted.

Be smart, drama queens. Be like Vlajdermen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom