Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Animation mod for nwn2?

JustLooking

Scholar
How hard would it be to create and implement new animations for characters in NWN2, simmilar to this mod for NWN1 https://neverwintervault.org/projec...kpak/alternate-combat-animations-pack-acp-v40

You may wonder, why the hell would I like to make a mod for this god forsaken game? Well because none else did and those animations are god awful and the only thing that is keeping me from replaying the mask or betrayer or trying some other modules is watching those animations again yuck. I'm animationphobe and I can't stand ugly animations. So how hard would it be to import the animations created in Blender or some animeshit for all the NPC/character animations and how would it take?

I would like to learn how to create 3d animation anyway so I though it would be a nice place to aim for.

JustLooking

Scholar

No because it's tool of Satan to eradicate young man mind and make him an coomer. Well... maybe if I will ever get good at it so it won't look like two plastic dolls smashing each other with the help of ropes. But I would do it only for educational purposes.

:shredder::hero:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom