Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Soft games should be made into a single thread

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Why people here can't disguss things without tossing insults and being generally mean spirited? Is it because of autism? Inferiority complex? Just shitposting for the sake of it?
why dont you kill yourself?

lol:
1716112815295.png

am i really the only newer account that didn't crawl out of some discord/4chan posse? i cant tell any of you apart

Hell Swarm

Learned
Why people here can't disguss things without tossing insults and being generally mean spirited? Is it because of autism? Inferiority complex? Just shitposting for the sake of it?

lol:
View attachment 49799

am i really the only newer account that didn't crawl out of some discord/4chan posse? i cant tell any of you apart
You're not special because you came from Reddit son.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

lol:
View attachment 49799

You're not special because you came from Reddit son.
i come from nowhere, 4channer. i am on a higher plane than you.

Thanks for proving my point.
managed to shit out 200+ posts in less than 2 months yet only 26 in grpg and even then you cant help but mention your little "jrpgs" . go back to whatever discord channel you crawled out of faggot.

whatever, i dont know why im wasting my time with this, youll disappear in a few months like all your other adhd waste of life brethren

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Went into a thread about FromSoft and found an autistic lemon party.
Always funny when OPfag is so deranged that he derails his own thread (where he acts like his butthurt autism is other people's fault) and proves exactly why he needs to be banned.

Hell Swarm

Learned
Always funny when OPfag is so deranged that he derails his own thread (where he acts like his butthurt autism is other people's fault) and proves exactly why he needs to be banned.
We can see your post history. All you do is post gay stuff on people's profiles and derail the souls threads. Try harder next time Kike.

Ryzer

Arcane
From Soft is now the equivalent of Japan EA, they consistantly release the same crap each time, with a new coat of paint but it's always Dark Souls. To the point that when you play their game, you can't stop making comparisons with things you have seen previously: " Oh it looks like the capra demon!" "Oh this reminds me of the asylum demon".
Their fans are also the most annoying, pretending to be pro-gamers that have experienced the holy grail. Those low-T soycucks would take everything coming out of Japan and swallow it like gusto.
Not to mention that FIFA has seen more evolution over the years than From Soft games, which is sad.

jaekl

Learned
Patron
I actually wish fromsoft would keep making Dark Souls and Demon's Souls over and over again, but they have consistently refused to.

Hell Swarm

Learned
From Soft is now the equivalent of Japan EA, they consistantly release the same crap each time, with a new coat of paint but it's always Dark Souls. To the point that when you play their game, you can't stop making comparisons with things you have seen previously: " Oh it looks like the capra demon!" "Oh this reminds me of the asylum demon".
Their fans are also the most annoying, pretending to be pro-gamers that have experienced the holy grail. Those low-T soycucks would take everything coming out of Japan and swallow it like gusto.
Not to mention that FIFA has seen more evolution over the years than From Soft games, which is sad.
You're right and the fanboys won't admit it. It's dying under it's own bloat and they won't kill the cash cow.
I actually wish fromsoft would keep making Dark Souls and Demon's Souls over and over again, but they have consistently refused to.
I fucking wish we got more Demon's souls.

LJ40

Cipher
Wow, you sure did shut your cock holster quick once you were outed as nothing but a cock holster.

Skinwalker I'm saying you suck dick you absolute fucking moron.

Last edited:

Hell Swarm

Learned
Wow, you sure did shut your cock holster quick once you were outed as nothing but a cock holster.
He's been busy spamming shit on my profile. Don't bully him too hard, he's clearly retarded.

Hell Swarm

Learned
And now he's making fake quotes. Skinwalker must be wearing his lolcow suit today. You can see why people like him derailing every thread with stuff like this is a problem.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
You know that anyone can click on the arrow next to that quote and see the post where you said that, right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom