Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Irenaeus II
Irenaeus II
You know you can open a thread about it, right
Ellef
Ellef
Who would you suggest? All the former good guys are fat, old and lazy playing fallout 4.
Cthulhu_is_love
Sawyer appreciation station
Ellef
Ellef
Just stalk roguey if you want that
PeachPlumage
PeachPlumage
I am not that well-versed in crpgs to open a thread on the subject , Irenaeus II .

LF_Incline, maybe when they were young, passionate and on top of their game or even new/indie developers.
Ellef
Ellef
Watch out for the Styg appreciation station after the release of Underrail.
PeachPlumage
Cthulhu_is_love
Where is the VD appreciation station btw?
PeachPlumage
PeachPlumage
Irenaeus II
Irenaeus II
I vote for @vault Dweler appreciation station
Irenaeus II
Irenaeus II
I think a Sven Vincke appreciation station would also be well received.
PeachPlumage
PeachPlumage
Yeah although I am not too big on Larian games, that would be a start.
Kazuki
Kazuki
There should be Todd Apreciation thread and redirect all rpg codex link for bethestard tag to that thread alone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom