Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Drax
Drax
That he's one surprising motherfucker. Up until the point he was popified he was your standard traditionalist center-right archbishop, with a doubtful past. Now he's like a progressive christian's wet dream. I guess it was the Catholic Church's last chance to stay (...)
Drax
Drax
(...) relevant. At least he's living up to his title of "Bridge-builder", not just because of his part in getting Cuba and the US on the table but in many other areas, the guy likes his consensus.
Drax
Drax
From an objective pov, even though he may drive a small minority of radical christards away, the amount of people that's coming back to the church is pretty damn big. Which is not that nice from my commie pov but, he's at least better than Palpatine.
United Nations
United Nations
The Catholic Church needed a pope with a radiant smile after the evil-looking, racoon-eyed bastard that was Benedict.
Drax
Drax
Pretty much. What surprises me is that he actually seems quite honest. There was a speech he gave last year in Paraguay that not many people outside of south-america heard about, talking to a room full of (...)
Drax
Drax
native-american, campesino and worker activists, that would made any traditionalist catholic freak the shit up. It could have easily been a left-wing leader talking. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
jcd
jcd
Benedict was the best pope in decades you heathens.
jcd
jcd
hey drax do you drink yerba mate
Drax
Drax
Uh.. yes? You gotta, by law.
jcd
jcd
argentina great country
Drax
Drax
Drax
Drax
1- It is pretty nice, yes. A beautiful place with weird-ass people.
2- Now that I watch that speech again, someone should make Bernie Sanders watch it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom