Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

A horse of course
Pretty sure they all have boob physics too, though not as stark as RE4's (except Revelations 1).
zwanzig_zwoelf
zwanzig_zwoelf
What's your opinion on Biohazard Gun Survivor, Ed?
Baron Dupek
Baron Dupek
noway
A horse of course
Only the "4th" Gun Survivor is worth playing imo (haven't played 3, it's a Dino Crisis spinoff)
Excidium II
Excidium II
tfw got an internet upgrade and can now open pages where Ed123 posted screenshots
A horse of course
A horse of course
Baron Dupek
Baron Dupek
wow so much weaboos
\
Maggot
Maggot
RE5 is RE4 with a co-op partner and strafing. Also zombies don't stop running to slowly shuffle up to you once they hit a certain distance unlike RE4. They still give out ammo and health like candy.
zwanzig_zwoelf
zwanzig_zwoelf
Biohazard Gun Survivor would be better if it was an open-world game and an RPG. JUST IMAGINE THAT, OPEN WORLD RAIL SHOOTER WITH RPG ELEMENTS MEN!
Excidium II
Excidium II
RE5 in single player is super annoying, the AI wastes bullets and if it dies it's game over
Maggot
Maggot
Yeah the AI partner is retarded. You have to play it with a friend if you want to get some enjoyment out of it.
zwanzig_zwoelf
zwanzig_zwoelf
Or you can play Biohazard 6 instead, since you don't have any friends. :smug:
Excidium II
Excidium II
6 has that zombie with massive tits
zwanzig_zwoelf
zwanzig_zwoelf
How many times did you jerk off to it?
Excidium II
Excidium II
Well it's all I know about RE6 because of the gifs
A horse of course
If you're referring to Deborah Harper, she's a C-Virus mutant, not a zombie.
zwanzig_zwoelf
zwanzig_zwoelf
Ed, I was playing your favorite game the other day, and I'm stuck. So, I left the Vault 101, but I have no idea where to find the protag's dad. Any clues?
A horse of course
Look for a middle-aged guy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom