Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Mustawd
We discuss the amendments when applicable throughout this publication. Included in this ASU are optional exemptions that allow entities not to make quantitative disclosures about remaining performance obligations in certain situations, primarily when an estimate would be made solely for disclosure purposes.
Mustawd
In addition, the FASB issued ASU 2017-05 in February 2017 to amend ASC 610-20 (issued at the same time as ASC 606), which provides a model for the measurement and recognition of gains and losses on the sale of nonfinancial assets, such as property and equipment, including real estate.
Mustawd
The SEC staff has been reviewing its revenue guidance in light of the new standard and has rescinded four SEC Staff Observer comments on narrow issues related to revenue effective upon adoption of the new standard. However, it hasn’t yet addressed what will happen with SAB Topic 13.

**I'm personally waiting on pins and needles about SAB 13**
Mustawd
That is, when the entity is the principal in the arrangement, the revenue recognized is the gross amount to which the entity expects to be entitled. When the entity is the agent, the revenue recognized is the net amount the entity is entitled to retain in return for its services as the agent.
Mustawd
The entity’s fee or commission may be the net amount of consideration that the entity retains after paying the other party the consideration received in exchange for the goods or services to be provided by that party.
Mustawd
I hope that's all pretty clear to you now. Comment on this if you have any questions, but I don't expect any.
lukaszek
lukaszek
i have one:
how is ur brain today musty?
King Crispy
King Crispy
Spamming other users' profile safe spaces is a crime. Please cease and desist. Thank you.
Mustawd
@luka, my brain is fine. Thanks

Crispy, under whose law? I only adhere to the laws of the Great Red Planet Mars. Aka Martian Law.
Night Goat
Night Goat
Save it for Queen Doppelpoppelous.
Mustawd
NG, I am making you a Martian Knight. I dub thee....SIr...getthehelloverhere
King Crispy
King Crispy
Once this guy logs back in and sees all this weird shit on his wall he'll flee Codex in abject horror.
Mustawd
No. He'll try to fit in and become a racist anti-SJW poster like our favorite aqua colored blue dawg. Personally, I can't wait.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom