Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

YES!
YES!
I only heard of Del Rey in the last three or so years, but she does have some great songs (like blue jeans). For the songs of hers I like (I either really like them or really dislike them) I think she could be Stevie Knicks daughter.
Burning Bridges
Burning Bridges
The singer of the Shangri Las voice is so sexy. And they have something in in common with Lana, in that they sing of loving men that they absolutely shouldn't (old men, bad boys, criminals etc). For a woman this quite courageous, like a man with the looks of Robie Williams making songs that he never fucks anything but prostitutes.
Burning Bridges
Burning Bridges
YES!
YES!
I wasn't a big Fiona Apple fan when she was popular - the only song of hers I liked was "Never is a Promise." But she has one song I think is one of the best songs ever written called, "Every Single Night." Let me know what you think of it because everyone I have listen to it doesn't like it and it drives me nuts people I know have such poor taste.
Burning Bridges
Burning Bridges

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom