Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

fantadomat
fantadomat
fantadomat
fantadomat
Also we use it for a lot of cooking,i like to make something like a bread with it. It is pretty simple recipe to do,but you will need yogurt and not that fake fruit shit. The best one is the buffalo one,it have pretty high oiliness and you can even turn the spoon and it will not fall. If you actually have access to yogurt i will be happy to give you the recipe.
Jacob
Jacob
I actually had some in my refrigerator, probably my mom bought it. But it might be the fake fruit shit you mentioned about.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Well if it is other colour than white,don't waste your time. Ok for the recipe you have to make the dough. You put the yogurt (you can also do it with milk or water if you don't have) around 300grams add a tea spoon of baking soda,half a tea spoon of salt and you can add two eggs if you feel like it. After that you add flour and you mix it with a fork or spoon until it is sticky and firm.
fantadomat
fantadomat
For the flour there is not exact quantity,you should be add more while mixing until it feels right. After that you should put some flour on the table and splash the dough on it and knead it until it gets firm and doesn't have much....cracks maybe. Knead is pretty hard to explain writing,you cold watch some video if you don't know how :).
fantadomat
fantadomat
After you feel it is ready you should let it stay for say 10-30 minutes out after that put it in the baking tray. I like to turn the oven a few minutes before getting ready and put the tray in to get warm. After that i like to splash around some butter on the hot tray's bottom,not much just splash around for a few seconds while melting.
fantadomat
fantadomat
After that put the dough in symmetrical form and poke it with the fork so the hot air could go out,i like to do a cross or an X with fork holes :). Also you could paint some york on the top of the breath for shiny looks,or flour for more villagy look. Put to bake for....i don't know,half an hour,it really depends on the oven. Watch out to not burn it out(really black) or under do it. It should have brownish.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Most inexperienced people end up under cooking it and the inner part having doughty parts. After it is cooked i like to put it in a cloth to keep the warmth. I like to eat it warm with some white cheese(feta if you know it that way) ,honey and butter&colored salt if you know what that is,if not just salt will do.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Just splash some on it and salt it. You could reap the pieces horizontally,that way is very easy to spread the butter. And for the end,a glass of red wine is a must ;).
Jacob
Jacob
and this is called the "banichka"? this doesn't sound hard, i'm looking forward to try this. thanks.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Hahahaha noooo,making banica is really hard. This is like peasant bread from the old times. Reading it and writing is a lot,but it takes around 30-60 minutes to make and it is pretty easy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom