Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

fantadomat
fantadomat
Well banica is very practical food,you could make it with a lot of different things. I even have eaten one with bacon and smoked chicken fillet :).
fantadomat
fantadomat
For cheese...well i don't know what kind of them you have there. Goat white cheese will be good. Feta also is similar to our sirene,its main defining taste is its saltiness...so some salty cheese. Also you could do it with a few different types. Oh and one of the best banica is with leak ,you could try it out ;).
Aqualung
Aqualung
Feta then. I'll definitely try it with leek! Thank you!
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
american sliced cheese
fantadomat
fantadomat
Nuke it from orbit!! Plastic shit from america is not even worth spitting on!
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
you're confusing american cheese product with american cheese. American Cheese is a blend of cheddar, colby, and jack.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Have no idea what you are talking about. I don't consume any american products outside of cocacola
fantadomat
fantadomat
What part of "i don't use american shit" you don't understand?
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
Stop being a communist
fantadomat
fantadomat
I don't want your plastic poison "food" you drone! Fuck off and die in a corner because you can't get back on your wheelchair,fat fuck!
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
lol
Aqualung
Aqualung
I'm correcting exams and feeling bored, thank you for this moment of entertainment.
fantadomat
fantadomat
What do you study?
Aqualung
Aqualung
fantadomat
fantadomat
How does it taste? It looks pretty good,still would rather use real metal tray tho. You could heat the tray and then just melt a little butter on it before putting the banica. Did you put a lucky coin in it for Christmas,or you don't have such a tradition? I wish you marry Christmas and good times during this holy night! It really looks good,next time could try making circle.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Congratulations!
Aqualung
Aqualung
I totally forgot the lucky coin!!! We haven't eat it yet, but I'll tell you later. I wish you a merry Christmas too!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom