Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Broseph
Broseph
He hasn't responded because he has nothing to say.
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
he's probably sleeping
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
ride ain't over yet
Bocian
Bocian
Saying that "it is not a choice" is a lie itself, perpetuated to fall for these vices easier without trying to hold them back. Primary function of normal, healthy intercourse is to produce an offspring. Homosexual intercourse doesn't serve this purpose, only to bring a momentary physical pleasure. If you cannot resign from a potentially harmful thing that serves only pleasure, then you're mentally ill.
Bocian
Bocian
In other words, if you live only to fuck, you're worse than an animal. If the primary thing that defines you is your sexuality and you cannot look past that, then you're sick. I'm entirely heterosexual and I seldom talk or mention my private sexual interests. It's not a matter of "safe space", but common courtesy and respect for my surroundings.
Bocian
Bocian
There are very many people that don't want to see or hear about this, but they're afraid of voicing it not to be called "homophobic" or "intolerant" in general.
Broseph
Broseph
Despite what you might believe, not everyone has the mental or physical capacity to produce offspring. Humanity has always had misfits at the margins. This does not mean that I "live only to fuck." The fact that you think that this makes me worse than an animal is what's truly disgusting, not my orientation.
Broseph
Broseph
People like you that weaponize the term "mentally ill" are despicable. Millions of people are mentally ill and have little to no degree of control over their illness. This does not make them less human than you.
Bocian
Bocian
Not everyone has mental, physical or even financial capacity to have a kid, but that doesn't change anything from what I said. Sodomy is unnatural, potentially damaging and doesn't serve any higher purpose. I didn't state that you live to fuck, but that's what one can think if you cannot distance yourself from your preferences and it "defines" you.
Bocian
Bocian
In comparison, my own sexuality doesn't have that big control over me to be the base of my mentality or ideology, like warpig et consortes. I don't demand any additional rights because of it. I don't pretend I'm "proud" because of it. I'm not devoid of my own problems and negatives, but these are my own business. My own only.
Broseph
Broseph
You have that luxury only because heterosexuals are 95% of the population. I'm not a fan of identity politics, but when you're different from almost everyone else it's difficult not to think about it frequently. You know that lying is also a sin, and I don't lie about who I am if someone asks me.
Broseph
Broseph
BTW, it's simply false that sodomy is unnatural because it literally occurs in nature. I'm not using this to justify anything, just saying it's false to call it unnatural.
Broseph
Broseph
You have now been *OWNED* multiple times in this exchange and I'm tired of beating a dead horse. Goodbye.
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
How do I unsubscribe from this comment? I'm tired of getting alerts about homosex.
Broseph
Broseph
I did it by ignoring Bocian.
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
I don't ignore anyone.
Owlish
Owlish
Definition of unnatural

1 : not being in accordance with nature or consistent with a normal course of events

2a : not being in accordance with normal human feelings or behavior : perverse

Trying to play the semantics game and still lost. *OWNED*

BTW other things that happen in lower life forms: rape and murder
Broseph
Broseph
Consensual sex between two adults is not comparable to rape and murder. You're retarded.
Broseph
Broseph
Anyone who isn't blinded by hatred for faggots can see that what I'm saying is true.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom