Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

fantadomat
fantadomat
????? Wrong account maybe??? First of all i was never a free speech retard,i am anarchist and see freedom natural state,you are free to speak always,but you are not free of consequences. If you believe in the righteousness of your speech then pick up weapons and defend it. Speech is not some "right" given to you by a benevolent government.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Also i was never promoting banning people outside of jokes like "ban all X game fans",the only times i am serious is about evul people that have no place here,people that don't care about RPGs and just want to fuck up the real life of people...like that fucker that fucked up JarlFrank....safon something something.
c2007
c2007
Yes, freedom of speech can have consequences, and you need to be able to back up your mouth or it will probably get punched in. That's the way I like it; I think we see this similarly. I should have quoted your post in the top RPG thread I was referring to
FreeKaner
FreeKaner
Stop bullying fantadomat. As a dhimmi he is under my protection.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Hahahah so i managed to butthurt you FreeKaner. Weren't you opposed to nationalism or something similar :) ?
FreeKaner
FreeKaner
I am opposed to nationalism, yes. That is why you are under protection.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Hahahaha yet you got butthurt from me shittalking your country and culture. Are you prepared for the civil war? I take it that you will be one of the first to flee to Bulgaria or germania when the shit hits the fan.
FreeKaner
FreeKaner
Fam I have no idea what you are talking about right now
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
Ghazi FreeKaner and his dhimmi Vlach fantadomat fighting for the glory of Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye. #fuckturkey #longlivethesultan
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
fanta, if he was a nationalist he wouldn't be offering you protection, he would be going Three Pashas on your ass instead.
Delterius
Delterius
protection is p nice
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
Until he starts seeing God in your face and penetrates your anus.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Why the fuck should i want a protection from my mortal enemy??? Only logical response to this i kebab eradication!!!
Also here check out my glorious country!

https://i.imgur.com/bQoxSxE.png
Delterius
Delterius
protection is still important even if you fuck an anus
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
A dick or a stake in your anus, that is the question.
FreeKaner
FreeKaner
It's a fair choice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom